R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Wisconsin & Illinois Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsin-illinois-racing-11/)
-   -   Wednesday night racing at Leisure Hours Raceway (https://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsin-illinois-racing/361382-wednesday-night-racing-leisure-hours-raceway.html)

Frank Hodits 01-17-2010 04:47 PM

Wednesday night racing at Leisure Hours Raceway

I decided to start a new thread for the "regulars" on We. night.

First thing first, i'm currently running 4wd mod on Wednesday's but would really like to run another class BESIDES stock slash or open short course. I know this would be possible if we can all agree on what that second class would be. I really want to buy a 19T truck this week. On the other hand, i know Frasier, Paul, JW, and some others are trying to get a buggy class going.

Can we do this:
1. Stock Slash
2. Super Stock Buggy and/or Truck
3. Open Short Course
4. 4WD Mod

This way we have marshalls and can get this done. I know there are a bunch of other guys that are bringing a second vehicle but don't get to race it. We need to get this figured out so let me know what you guys want to do...

Showtime Racing 01-17-2010 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Frank Hodits (Post 6866315)
I decided to start a new thread for the "regulars" on We. night.

First thing first, i'm currently running 4wd mod on Wednesday's but would really like to run another class BESIDES stock slash or open short course. I know this would be possible if we can all agree on what that second class would be. I really want to buy a 19T truck this week. On the other hand, i know Frasier, Paul, JW, and some others are trying to get a buggy class going.

Can we do this:
1. Stock Slash
2. Super Stock Buggy and/or Truck
3. Open Short Course
4. 4WD Mod

This way we have marshalls and can get this done. I know there are a bunch of other guys that are bringing a second vehicle but don't get to race it. We need to get this figured out so let me know what you guys want to do...

I plan on being there Wed with my 19T (13.5) Truck, if that helps!

Even though I have one of everything under the sun, lol....

slaytanic 01-18-2010 06:10 AM

Any 4wd SC trucks on Wed yet? I've had my hyper 10sc sitting. I hope Bernie will let me run w/ open sc if there isnt enough. I know it wouldnt count. Just wanna turn some laps.

Frank Hodits 01-18-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by slaytanic (Post 6868889)
Any 4wd SC trucks on Wed yet? I've had my hyper 10sc sitting. I hope Bernie will let me run w/ open sc if there isnt enough. I know it wouldnt count. Just wanna turn some laps.

Bring it out! I'm sure nobody would object to you running it in the open short course. We need more people on Wednesday's!

hotrodchevy14 01-21-2010 12:15 PM

:batman:Hey Frank. Thanks for the help last night. Had a blast racing JWs slash. Can't wait til I get mine. Had fun with carl in 1st qualifier. Tried to catch Butch in the main, but he is pretty good with the slash, and was hard to catch.:eek:

Showtime Racing 01-21-2010 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by hotrodchevy14 (Post 6886764)
:batman:Hey Frank. Thanks for the help last night. Had a blast racing JWs slash. Can't wait til I get mine. Had fun with carl in 1st qualifier. Tried to catch Butch in the main, but he is pretty good with the slash, and was hard to catch.:eek:

Uncle Frank! Is that you!!!??? :eek:

Frank Hodits 01-22-2010 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by hotrodchevy14 (Post 6886764)

No problem! We got that slash moving twice as fast. Once you get yours we will get it super dialed in. The key to beating Butch is gettin a "lucky" start (no crashes in the first turn) an run away with it with an open track. You got screwed on the start. After the second turn you were in last place. Don't worry, we'll get you to the top...:tire:

DDS 01-22-2010 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Frank Hodits (Post 6891928)
No problem! We got that slash moving twice as fast. Once you get yours we will get it super dialed in. The key to beating Butch is gettin a "lucky" start (no crashes in the first turn) an run away with it with an open track. You got screwed on the start. After the second turn you were in last place. Don't worry, we'll get you to the top...:tire:

sounds like i missed a fun night

allan42r 01-22-2010 05:11 PM

i can beat butch, i just steal his cane.:lol:

allan42r 01-22-2010 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by DDS (Post 6892194)
sounds like i missed a fun night

that happens when you stay home to paint your nails.;)

DDS 01-24-2010 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by allan42r (Post 6893228)
that happens when you stay home to paint your nails.;)

I'm not a girl, damnit... ;)

allan42r 01-24-2010 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by DDS (Post 6901547)
I'm not a girl, damnit... ;)

lol

hotrodchevy14 01-25-2010 11:10 AM

:lol:

Originally Posted by allan42r (Post 6893223)
i can beat butch, i just steal his cane.:lol:

:lol:yea but when he gets it back you get hit with it. It'll hurt he does'nt have a tennis ball on the end.

hotrodchevy14 01-25-2010 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Showtime Racing (Post 6889165)
Uncle Frank! Is that you!!!??? :eek:

:sneaky:yep. And I am guessing this is jimian?
You owe me an appoligy you don't like my noisy beeping charger. LOL:lol:

hotrodchevy14 01-25-2010 11:17 AM

:tire:Not worried. I did try following Butch but got punted by the snot green truck. It all worked out though, still managed a 2nd place finish. I am more than happy with that.:cry: