R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #76
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 316
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

M

Last edited by KenJones 3; 08-25-2013 at 05:27 AM.
KenJones 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #77
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ChiTown Area
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenJones 3 View Post
Nice job on the track! Had lots of fun. Thanks to all the volunteers,P.D and
fire department for watering the track. I will have to come back next
year to defend the title in slash stock and open class.
Thanks Ken
So you mean to tell me you didnt change the motor for mod class and won? Throttle control and experience I am sure has nuttin to do with that? What do you do sleep with that damn thing Mr. Jones? You are da big dog on the block at every track you go to!
Mr.Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #78
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smooth View Post
So you mean to tell me you didnt change the motor for mod class and won? Throttle control and experience I am sure has nuttin to do with that? What do you do sleep with that damn thing Mr. Jones? You are da big dog on the block at every track you go to!

Mr. Smooth, so you gonna come out the the next event? Plan on November 1 I still need to sit down with brian to put it all in order, but thats the next one!!
zr2berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #79
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ChiTown Area
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zr2berger View Post
Mr. Smooth, so you gonna come out the the next event? Plan on November 1 I still need to sit down with brian to put it all in order, but thats the next one!!
Cant promise anything till it gets closer so i can see my schedule! But if it looks like a decent slash turn out, I will be there!
Mr.Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:56 PM   #80
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smooth View Post
Cant promise anything till it gets closer so i can see my schedule! But if it looks like a decent slash turn out, I will be there!
Slash is one of the biggest
zr2berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #81
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wauconda, IL
Posts: 959
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Man went out to the track today with my little B4 and man traction was CRAZZZY today. With all the rain and morning dew it has packed the track down and it's super sticky. With a little track maint that I plan on doing in the next week or so on the jumps I really think Nov 1st will be a great day.
toughtrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:00 PM   #82
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: E. Dundee,Illinois
Posts: 3,771
Trader Rating: 254 (100%+)
Default

Hey Kris....did you get those awards mailed out yet?
92 vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #83
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 vert View Post
Hey Kris....did you get those awards mailed out yet?
I sent you an email, I have not sent them out due to we dont have any enevelopes in our inventory right now at the PD, and they have been ordered. If you are in the area, I could meet you and get them to you or if your coming to the track anytime I can meet you there too!! Just let me know. Thanks

Kris
zr2berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:10 AM   #84
Tech Master
 
koolwhipman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cedar Springs
Posts: 1,137
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zr2berger View Post
I sent you an email, I have not sent them out due to we dont have any enevelopes in our inventory right now at the PD, and they have been ordered. If you are in the area, I could meet you and get them to you or if your coming to the track anytime I can meet you there too!! Just let me know. Thanks

Kris
What is a good time to catch you there this weekend?
__________________
Timewarp R/C
koolwhipman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #85
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: E. Dundee,Illinois
Posts: 3,771
Trader Rating: 254 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolwhipman View Post
What is a good time to catch you there this weekend?
Pick up mine if you meet up....I am a little busy.
92 vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #86
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolwhipman View Post
What is a good time to catch you there this weekend?
Im off this weekend, but if you are out this way at all, send me a text and I can meet you there at the track. Or Im on all week
zr2berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #87
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: E. Dundee,Illinois
Posts: 3,771
Trader Rating: 254 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zr2berger View Post
Im off this weekend, but if you are out this way at all, send me a text and I can meet you there at the track. Or Im on all week
Are you around Saturday to meet up?
92 vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #88
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 vert View Post
Are you around Saturday to meet up?
yup i work 3-11
zr2berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:26 AM   #89
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 316
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Delete

Last edited by KenJones 3; 08-25-2013 at 07:49 AM.
KenJones 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:24 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net