Wiki Posts
Search

MLP is looking to Run F1 racing

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default MLP is looking to Run F1 racing

Hi we are looking for a place to run an F1 series open to all 1/10 scale F1 cars.

IRP or Leisure Hours would be our best bet.

I would like to findout if we can get a good head count for them so please if you would like to run in this series email me or pm me here.

Thank you

MLP

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 08-03-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Tech Elite

Fow what it's worth when I've been up at Trackside practicing there's a few people up there who are crazy over their F1's. To find more people who run them you might want to call the hobbyshop and ask them to hook you up with Trackside customers who own and race/run F1's. There's a few guys who have "permanent" pit space in the corner at Trackside. These are the guys you'd want to talk to.....You may want to ask in the "trackside" forum here on rctech.net.

The vehicles look like rockets and look really fun.

Personally me and boys have way too many kinds of RC vehicles and another class would strain my budget. I'd also wonder if I did own them if we'd have much if any opportunity to race them being that it's not a popular class, here in Chicagoland, these days.

Good luck...
Old 05-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks I will do that and I would like to start a class for them back in the day when Tamiya had the F103 in the TCS event there were about 25 of us that would run up to trackside and race Scott put on a Great Show.