Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Great Lakes RC- On-Road Racing Club >

Great Lakes RC- On-Road Racing Club

Like Tree95Likes

Great Lakes RC- On-Road Racing Club

Old 07-25-2020, 07:15 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racin Rev View Post
are you running 7-26? what does it cost? I have some ancient equipment that doesn't fit any class. looking at vta for my son who never raced before. he won't be winning anything. if we aren't properly equipped can we still run?
Yes. Racing tomorrow. Track is setup by 9am. Races start at 11am. The target is to be done by 3pm. Come on out. Sounds like might have a few new people.

You will usually get a quicker response in the Facebook group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/219965...=group_comment
Old 07-27-2020, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

are you running 7-26? what does it cost? I have some ancient equipment that doesn't fit any class. looking at vta for my son who never raced before. he won't be winning anything. if we aren't properly equipped can we still run?
Hi there. My apologies for not seeing this post sooner. We are racing again on 09 Aug. We are really trying to get a novice class going for the kids. We'll figure something out, let's put it that way. Adults are $25 for 1st class, kids are discounted of course. what equipment do you have?
Old 07-28-2020, 05:39 PM
Tech Lord

Unfortunately the results of the mains were deleted. At least on liveRC. But every class get their main forva video.

robk likes this.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Glad to see the old track! A lot of sweat and blood put into those blue boards. Hope you all are doing well.
-Aric
Old 07-31-2020, 03:14 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mikel33 View Post
Hi there. My apologies for not seeing this post sooner. We are racing again on 09 Aug. We are really trying to get a novice class going for the kids. We'll figure something out, let's put it that way. Adults are $25 for 1st class, kids are discounted of course. what equipment do you have?
we couldn't have gotten it together in time any way. I've got a Novak xbr sport esc, and a novak ss 21. 05 pro brushless. . motor. I am not sure what kind of transponder it has numbers but no brand name. an unpainted alfa touring body and a badly painted vta body. the tires are not spec no driver guy and the radio is one of those with the adjustable freq, that was popular just before the spectrum came out.. we have a 3800 7.4 lipo battery. the cars are a tc3 and a tc4. I think my son is interested in vta. he would get blown in the weeds, he might be ok in vta. he is 19, so technically an adult.
Old 07-31-2020, 03:32 PM
Tech Lord

we couldn't have gotten it together in time any way. I've got a Novak xbr sport esc, and a novak ss 21. 05 pro brushless. . motor. I am not sure what kind of transponder it has numbers but no brand name. an unpainted alfa touring body and a badly painted vta body. the tires are not spec no driver guy and the radio is one of those with the adjustable freq, that was popular just before the spectrum came out.. we have a 3800 7.4 lipo battery. the cars are a tc3 and a tc4. I think my son is interested in vta. he would get blown in the weeds, he might be ok in vta. he is 19, so technically an adult.
Just come on out next time. There wasn’t a VTA class last weekend.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Bring yourselves out, we will fit you in somewhere
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by robk View Post
Bring yourselves out, we will fit you in somewhere
absolutely. come on out, we'll get you sorted!