Like Tree2Likes

New RC Facility in Shiocton, WI!

Old 05-17-2023, 08:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Wow, that sounds like an exciting project! I'm sure there are plenty of RC enthusiasts who would love to help out. Have you considered reaching out to any local RC clubs or hobby shops in the area? They may be able to connect you with people who have experience building tracks and have the necessary tools. I'll be sure to check out the Facebook page and see how I can help. Best of luck with the project!
Old 05-18-2023, 07:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yivekan
Wow, that sounds like an exciting project! I'm sure there are plenty of RC enthusiasts who would love to help out. Have you considered reaching out to any local RC clubs or hobby shops in the area? They may be able to connect you with people who have experience building tracks and have the necessary tools. I'll be sure to check out the Facebook page and see how I can help. Best of luck with the project!
Hey thanks for the reply! Yes this track is built and goes by "RC Sports" and is located in Seymour, WI. Feel free to check out the facebook or website here: https://rcsportsusa.com/
If you are ever in the area make sure to come check it out! They are gearing up for a "Season 1" race season and all info is on website or facebook.
Old 07-09-2023, 04:27 AM
Super Moderator

I would like to check it out but the very limited days and hours makes it imposable.
Old 07-12-2023, 11:20 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by roadrashracing2
I would like to check it out but the very limited days and hours makes it imposable.
The schedule is very clear and explicit on the website. Hopefully you can make it out sometime!
Old 09-26-2023, 10:39 AM
Tech Adept

Season 2 of racing at RC Sports is starting today! Come and get some awesome indoor carpet races in with a great group of people! All the info and schedule can all be found online at www.rcsportsusa.com.
This Friday will be Family Night! Come out with the whole family and enjoy some awesome displays of RC mayhem!
Old 12-28-2023, 08:04 AM
Tech Adept

Season 2 of racing at RC Sports is officially in the books! Check out this awesome Season 2 Highlights video over on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPMeAyZ-Z1c
We are officially gearing up for SEASON 3 action! The full schedule can again be found online at www.rcsportsusa.com or also on facebook on the RC Sports facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RCSportsUSA
Notable events coming up:
Cash4RC Swap Meet @ RC Sports Saturday Jan 6th
Season 3 Family Night Saturday Jan 13th
Season 3 Racing begins with Off-Road racing on Friday Jan 19th. Racing nights will then carry on weekly on Friday nights rotating through the disciplines off-road, oval, and on-road in that order.

If you have any questions about RC sports or need any extra information don't hesitate to pm me or reply on the thread! Looking forward to season 3 of growing the RC hobby and racing here in Seymour, WI!
Happy holidays and happy new year to all
Old 06-04-2024, 07:31 AM
Tech Adept

RC Sports summer season is about to kickoff tonight! First round of on-road racing starts tonight doors open @ 4:30 and racing starts at 6:00PM! Again full schedule and all race rules can be found online at www.rcsportsusa.com or also on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RCSportsUSA
We will be racing every Tuesday throughout the summer! Have any questions feel free to reply or sent me a pm! Looking forward to continue building the awesome RC community in Seymour, WI!