Like Tree27Likes

HOBBYTOWN OSHKOSH ONROAD

Old 02-03-2018, 07:35 PM
  #31  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
liljohn1064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Deerfield, WI
Posts: 5,919
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Adamska27
Wondering about F1 rules, help?
25.5 blinky, CRC tires are the norm. Black CRC carpet is installed.
liljohn1064 is offline  
Old 02-03-2018, 10:13 PM
  #32  
Tech Master
iTrader: (36)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,147
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Excellent mod rubber touring car racing this Saturday! There's a good group of us racing mod every Saturday.
Sean R is offline  
Old 02-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  #33  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
Adamska27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The land of cheese and beer
Posts: 919
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

The Mod TC race was fun to watch, thanks for the good racing, see u guys again soon if I can find the time
Adamska27 is offline  
Old 02-07-2018, 04:40 PM
  #34  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (54)
 
CSeils's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 891
Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default

For the on road track. Can we still use HPI tires in VTA if we have them?
CSeils is offline  
Old 02-07-2018, 10:07 PM
  #35  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
minidriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Posts: 932
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CSeils
For the on road track. Can we still use HPI tires in VTA if we have them?
Carl: I've been using them without problem - it is pretty laid back racing. And they still have HPI tire available in the store, alongside the Protoforms. Come join us this weekend. I've been there the past two weeks and plan on a third straight week with this Saturday.
minidriver is offline  
Old 02-08-2018, 04:35 AM
  #36  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (31)
 
Dobbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 898
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CSeils
For the on road track. Can we still use HPI tires in VTA if we have them?
Yes, c'mon up Carl, bring the gt and vta (mini is basically dead). Store has stock of wheels and tires for both classes if you need as well. Remember racing starts at 11am now
Dobbs is offline  
Old 02-08-2018, 05:20 AM
  #37  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (54)
 
CSeils's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 891
Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dobbs
Yes, c'mon up Carl, bring the gt and vta (mini is basically dead). Store has stock of wheels and tires for both classes if you need as well. Remember racing starts at 11am now
Can't this week. I should be able to make it on the 17th. I just wanted to know how much stuff to bring. Thanks.
CSeils is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 01:44 PM
  #38  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Posts: 1,035
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

A friend and I were thinking of coming out this weekend for practice but can only come Saturday, would it be an issue if we ran during the breaks between rounds? Unless there's a heat of WGT-R or modified 1/12 in which case we would probably race.
anthonyscardina is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 01:48 PM
  #39  
Tech Rookie
 
KingTony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Neenah, Wi.
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by CSeils
For the on road track. Can we still use HPI tires in VTA if we have them?
Yes no problem at all.
KingTony is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 04:15 PM
  #40  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (31)
 
Dobbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 898
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by anthonyscardina
A friend and I were thinking of coming out this weekend for practice but can only come Saturday, would it be an issue if we ran during the breaks between rounds? Unless there's a heat of WGT-R or modified 1/12 in which case we would probably race.
We don't typically run mod 1/12 or wgtr, we do run 17.5 1s lemans using wgtr cars. Otherwise 13.5 1/12 is the norm, f1, vta, gt, 17.5 tc and mod tc are standard. Racing starts at 11am, doors open by 9 with practice between heats. This track will remain up all weekend through the week for next week's motiv race as well for anyone wanting practice.
Dobbs is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 04:31 PM
  #41  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Posts: 1,035
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dobbs
We don't typically run mod 1/12 or wgtr, we do run 17.5 1s lemans using wgtr cars. Otherwise 13.5 1/12 is the norm, f1, vta, gt, 17.5 tc and mod tc are standard. Racing starts at 11am, doors open by 9 with practice between heats. This track will remain up all weekend through the week for next week's motiv race as well for anyone wanting practice.
Yeah they're not terribly popular classes, but being open at 9 means we could get a couple runs in before racing and a couple more between rounds. We did the same thing at pro level last Saturday.
anthonyscardina is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 04:45 PM
  #42  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (31)
 
Dobbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 898
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Yeah you can bring em up and run between heats, and after. Racin typically wraps up by 3 or 4
Dobbs is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 05:43 PM
  #43  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Posts: 1,035
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dobbs
Yeah you can bring em up and run between heats, and after. Racin typically wraps up by 3 or 4
Awesome, looking forward to checking the place out. By the way, how big is the track?
anthonyscardina is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 05:49 PM
  #44  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (31)
 
Dobbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 898
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Its 80x40 give or take a few feet
Dobbs is offline  
Old 02-16-2018, 07:17 AM
  #45  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
Adamska27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The land of cheese and beer
Posts: 919
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

If anyone has X1 lower front arms, bring Saturday and I'll buy them off ya
Adamska27 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.