Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Major Updates

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 12:39 AM
Tech Master

Default Major Updates

Mojor updates have been made to www.TeamPlatinumRacing.com! We have just finished making our own 1/18 scale off road track, so we split the Rides page up into two separate catagories. The Platinum Raceway track, and the track at Pratt's hobbies. We own Platinum Raceway, and have recently been running Pratt's hobbies track as a favor to the owner. I have also uploaded a massive new section called the Action Gallery. It's loaded with new shots of all our cars bashing and racing around. We also have rearanged some pictures, added several links, fixed some spelling, and performed regular maintanence. All in all, I stayed up till 3:30 AM today making the site a bit prettier to look at. I am hoping this will give me a good excuse for sleeping in tomorrow.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

We made another update, this time with a new Ride!

We have uploaded information and pictures of our latesr racer...the RC18T. This thing is not only fast, but when equipped with foam tires and all Factory Team hop up parts, it also becomes quite nimble.

I also hope to upload information and pictures of my new project.

Project TSS: Oval Street Sport.

The Traxxas Street Sport is an entry level 2WD on-road racer with minor suspension travel and a poor weight balance. This vehicle was purchased virtually brand new from my local hobby shop for $25 and is soon to undergo the transformation of a lifetime. I am going to convert this cute little on-roader into a full blown on-road oval racer. After lowering the CG, adding aluminum shocks, and modifing the suspension geometry, I hope to end up with the best performing Street Sport on the planet. I will let you all know when I have something to show you, but for now just take a look and let us know what you think of our newest addition to the Team Platinum empire.