Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Web Links
RC-BAY Auction Site >

RC-BAY Auction Site

RC-BAY Auction Site

Old 11-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RC-BAY Auction Site

We are Proud to present a NON-PROFIT Auction Site we have designed with the RC-Hobby in Mind.

We offer many Features just like other well known Auction Sites on the WWW, exceot with saving Fee's with up o over 80% compared to others.

We also do not require a Credit Card for you to create a Account with our Service.

We alsooffer LIVE-HELP Support , a FAQ Database as well as a Supportforum.

If you want to check it out go to RC-BAY and receive your $5.00 USD Sign-UP Bonus.

Our Site is none Retail, it benefits RC-Racers around the World.
We donate the Money we accumilate through Fee's to Kids and Tracks around the World, once Hosting and upkeep of Site has been vovered (more in our FAQ Database)

SO we would love to see you there and join our great Community which has grown to over 170 Members in just 8 Weeks since we started.

Thank you:
RC-BAY

Last edited by RC-BAY; 11-18-2004 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

Well first you might want to get your links right, your site is located at rc-bay.com, not rc-bay-com.

I've seen it before, and one question is not answered on your site, what sort of buyer/seller insurance and moderation do you have in place?
Old 11-18-2004, 07:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Thank you for your Information on the Typo of the Link-

To answer your Question:

We have that answered in the FAQ Database under Fraud and under What do i do if........ Section.

As far as Moderation i am not 100% sure of your Question?

Thank You:
RC-BAY