Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Talk New Site!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default RC Talk New Site!!

We got a new site so come on and join us and make an account today and start discussing.

www.rctalk.netii.net
Old 08-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCRacer94R
We got a new site so come on and join us and make an account today and start discussing.

www.rctalk.netii.net
I was wondering why people start their own communities while RCtech is a large community. Every time I visit these sites then only the owner is posting so what is the sense of starting an own community?
Old 08-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MrUnlimited
I was wondering why people start their own communities while RCtech is a large community. Every time I visit these sites then only the owner is posting so what is the sense of starting an own community?
Even rctech started with its owners posting Every forum has to start some were and it’s very hard to get going when you have sites like rctech that has been around for a long time. I don't think anyone is trying to pull all of rctechs members from them and I don't think anyone could. rctech is a great site in itself.

But... some people what to try and start new communities to be in control, some want to try and offer new ideas, and some maybe using it to have a place for their customers.

There can be alot of hours put in on building some of these sites. So I don't think its very kind to spam the thread stating they are just trying to sell something. rctech wouldn't offer this place for new r/c sites if they didn't want to help out the people that want to try and run their own forums.

Give the sites posted here a chance and give constructive feedback. You could just register to help them out even if you don’t think you would even use the site. This hobby is to have fun, make friends that enjoy and have the same interest, and help the hobby grow. Not upset them and make the community look bad by bashing everyone that tries to get more involved.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Forum looks good. I suggest you try to makes some friends on the boards and then go to your forum and have a private clubhouse type of thing.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Bump...
Old 12-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Mine too, I have several posts and most post is from several user on my site
We really need help from our communities, that why we post about our site on forums.