Search

To ppl on the fence....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 04:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)
Default To ppl on the fence....

Do it. Do it. Do it... I was iffy about it and saw a deal for a USB adapter for I think 13$ shipped... I figured why not? It's a bit frustrating to set up properly, having to calibrate the radio is awkward (Window's fault, not the games), and the website is horrendous to navigate.. but once you figure it out it's AMAZING. The off-road is ok I guess, but only having SCT which I don't race is a bummer... but I'm having an absolute BLAST driving onroad which I've never had available to me wherever I've lived... SO MUCH FUN! I hope the track time I'm gettin in there will transfer to RL even if it's just throttle control and steering reaction.

Anyways, the deal for a cheap USB adapter is worth the initial cost... and I received mine in less than two weeks from the Netherlands (In the USA).