email

Old 09-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default email

email that showed the discount on it dont work ever time i try it says not able to find web site . anyone else having problems ?
Old 09-28-2012, 10:32 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by moveover View Post
email that showed the discount on it dont work ever time i try it says not able to find web site . anyone else having problems ?
Unfortunately RCTech has sent out the e-deals mass email without checking all the links (yes the link is simply broken), and even without sending me a preview (which I requested) to check everything myself. I've already send them multiple emails about it, even suggesting to simply redirect the false URL to www.vrcpro.com (this would be a quick and easy solution), but no response from them yet.

It's a horrible mistake on their part and we are actually pretty angry about it.

We'll just wait and hear what they say about it...
Old 09-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Tech Addict

I hope it gets resent - I was not set up to receive e-mails and PM's from non-RC Tech admins, and I am interested in getting a copy of this game. I'm currently trying to figure out the cheapest option to get the offroad content and the adapter.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:48 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Devin View Post
I hope it gets resent - I was not set up to receive e-mails and PM's from non-RC Tech admins, and I am interested in getting a copy of this game. I'm currently trying to figure out the cheapest option to get the offroad content and the adapter.
That would be the Lite + offroad expansion pack, you'll get 12 months subscription plus the full performance modified SC truck, 3 fast motors, a new set of car bodies and 2 very interesting tracks (Rhein Main and Mikes Hobby Shop). So yes that's bang for your buck, especially if you also get the adaptor at 50% introduction discount...

However, the full membership has some interesting advantages if you like new tracks and new cars regularly. For example, the content will be cheaper (20% default full member discount + up to another 30% loyalty discount) and only full members can earn vEuros in events (prize money) and simply by driving kilometers, (and in some other ways as well, I won't go into all). In addition, the full membership comes with a bigger starting pack of tracks and modified cars.

So it really depends on what you want and how regularly you intend to get new cars and tracks...