RC10T3

Old 10-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RC10T3

Can anyone tell me where I can get my RC10T3 upgrades at?
Old 10-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

good luck
Old 10-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

thats really not very nice. and its definatly not helpfull. it really dependes on what your looking for adam11. Ebay can be a good place. your local hobby shop might have some old stock. you should also hit the members up at rc10talk.com
Old 10-10-2016, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

There aren't too many upgrade parts left on eBay. Most of the good things you'll find are the Factory Team carbon parts and sometimes at ludicrous prices. I'd swing by your local shop and if it's been around for a while they may have some left over stock.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks for the feedback, using the part numbers and descriptions from the manual I was able to find quite a few of the stock parts. If anyone has any better ideas for where to find them it would be appreciated.
Old 10-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Tech Adept

What are you doing with it? If you are going to race it, personally I would just pick up a T4 for the cheap. Parts are way more readily available.

If you are just going to shelf queen it, ebay is probably going to be your best for parts.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Run it at the local track. I thought about the t4, but to upgrade it to what I have in the T3 would be just as expensive. I agree about the ease of parts for the T4, but I think I'm just going to run it until its too broken to repair. Right now it's practically new.

Any advice on decent radios and servos? I was looking on the RC10talk page and someone brought up FlySky as a decent radio on the cheap, but I don't want to go with something that's going to last a few months before breaking.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:28 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by adam11 View Post
Run it at the local track. I thought about the t4, but to upgrade it to what I have in the T3 would be just as expensive. I agree about the ease of parts for the T4, but I think I'm just going to run it until its too broken to repair. Right now it's practically new.

Any advice on decent radios and servos? I was looking on the RC10talk page and someone brought up FlySky as a decent radio on the cheap, but I don't want to go with something that's going to last a few months before breaking.
T5m's can be had pretty cheap these days too.. Just to keep in the back of your head for future reference.

Kind of impartial about electronics. I started with a Flysky and then upgraded later to a Futuba 4pls and the difference is night and day. Best "upgrade" I ever made. Hands down. However, I run a solar D770 servo. Can be had for less than 20 bucks. I have 4 of them in the 4 cars I race. They are plenty fast with metal gears. Even if I break 4 of them, still cheaper than one "good" servo with comparable specs.

This is all for my level of racing anyways.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Will a T5M run with a standard stick battery? Looking at them it, looked like they only would run shorty's.

Does the servo have enough torque for a stadium truck?

Last edited by adam11; 10-11-2016 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:31 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by adam11 View Post
Will a T5M run with a standard stick battery? Looking at them it, looked like they only would run shorty's.

Does the servo have enough torque for a stadium truck?
Well, shorty's, saddles and square.

As far as most of the new 1/10th scale race oriented vehicles, stick batteries are going the way of the dodo.

I have one on my T5m. Works great.