Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Vintage Forum
Ikarus DC motor specification for Align 3D >

Ikarus DC motor specification for Align 3D

Ikarus DC motor specification for Align 3D

Old 08-14-2016, 04:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Ikarus DC motor specification for Align 3D

Hello,

I have an old Align 3D heli pro which doesn't have control board. I am building controller board on my own and I am stuck now because of missing specifications for the main motor. I have two brushed DC motors: Ikarus G-310 and Ikarus G-410 which can act as main motor. I don't mind using either of these but I need to have specification for the motor to build an ESC (planning for a microcontroller to generate PWM as input to motor driver IC/MOSFET). I looked over internet and I hardly find the details that I am looking for - (i) Voltage and max current for the motor, (ii) PWM period and (iii)type of battery that I need to use. It would be helpful if someone can help me with the details.

I only know that G-410 (with Piccoboard) needs 12C rating 1320mAh Li-Po battery but I don't know how much voltage I can give for the motor (I need to build ESC!!!)