Old 11-20-2021, 07:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Wild one vs Fox

Went with a theme on this one!

Old 11-23-2021, 08:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Cool video! My Wildone runner is so much fun. I like your track as well and keep thinking I need to bud something like it at my house.
j.d.roost likes this.
Old 11-23-2021, 06:22 PM
Tech Master

You have some great videos, it is nice to see what the old-school R/C cars looked like when they were running. I never got the opportunity myself when I was a kid back in the 80's. I was fascinated by the Tamiya off road R/C cars. I would see the kit boxes on the top shelf behind the counter at hobby stores. I knew there was something particularly special about them, but could never convince my parents to get me one. It took me another 20 years after that to finally get into the hobby, with my first hobby-grade r/c cars being a pair of 1/16 Tamiya Tamtech Gear Fox buggies. That nostalgia hit me when I saw the Tamiya buggies in the store, and with them on sale at closeout prices, I had to buy two!
j.d.roost likes this.
Old 11-25-2021, 06:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mikea96
Cool video! My Wildone runner is so much fun. I like your track as well and keep thinking I need to bud something like it at my house.
Best thing I ever built at home! It has also been a great way to spend time with the kids.

Originally Posted by DARKWAV
You have some great videos, it is nice to see what the old-school R/C cars looked like when they were running. I never got the opportunity myself when I was a kid back in the 80's. I was fascinated by the Tamiya off road R/C cars. I would see the kit boxes on the top shelf behind the counter at hobby stores. I knew there was something particularly special about them, but could never convince my parents to get me one. It took me another 20 years after that to finally get into the hobby, with my first hobby-grade r/c cars being a pair of 1/16 Tamiya Tamtech Gear Fox buggies. That nostalgia hit me when I saw the Tamiya buggies in the store, and with them on sale at closeout prices, I had to buy two!
Thanks so much! The box art was amazing back then (still is). Love that they are doing a bunch of re-re cars now. Lets me keep most of the fleet in running condition.
Old 02-10-2022, 06:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

I just stumbled onto your videos. These were the 2 Tamiya buggies that I desired the most. Your videos have motivated me into beginning my own collection of vintage buggy goodness and these 2 are definitely near the top of the list!
j.d.roost likes this.
Old 02-13-2022, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by King DORK
I just stumbled onto your videos. These were the 2 Tamiya buggies that I desired the most. Your videos have motivated me into beginning my own collection of vintage buggy goodness and these 2 are definitely near the top of the list!
Thanks and that's awesome!
Why we do these videos to be honest.
The memories and fun of vintage RC is what it's all about in my book!