Wiki Posts
Search

""""any old/vintage cars for sale"""""

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Thumbs up """"any old/vintage cars for sale"""""

hi guys im chasing any old rc cars, trucks, electonics that you have gathereing dust i have cash or paypal, PM me with what you have...cheers
Old 12-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Vintage Cars

Vintage Cars became much more practical, convenient and comfortable during this period. Car heating was introduced, as was the in-car radio. Antifreeze was introduced, allowing water-cooled cars to be used year-round. Four-wheel braking from a common foot pedal was introduced, as was the use of hydraulically actuated brakes. Power steering was also an innovation of this era. Towards the end of the vintage era, the system of octane rating of fuel was introduced, allowing comparison between fuels.

-------------------
vishwa.....

New Cars
Old 01-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vishwa
Vintage Cars became much more practical, convenient and comfortable during this period. Car heating was introduced, as was the in-car radio. Antifreeze was introduced, allowing water-cooled cars to be used year-round. Four-wheel braking from a common foot pedal was introduced, as was the use of hydraulically actuated brakes. Power steering was also an innovation of this era. Towards the end of the vintage era, the system of octane rating of fuel was introduced, allowing comparison between fuels.

-------------------
vishwa.....

New Cars
still looking guys
Old 02-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Would you consider a Nikko Dandy Dash Kit? Also have a basic tamiya SRB chassis amongst others. Check out the pics here:

www.webshots.com/user/violetmind

Open to trades on Kyosho EP stuff.

Thanks
Old 08-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default OLD RC

Originally Posted by alexisonfire
hi guys im chasing any old rc cars, trucks, electonics that you have gathereing dust i have cash or paypal, PM me with what you have...cheers
I hear that there are a lot of them at Boondall (Australia)

Cheers
Old 03-28-2015, 12:14 PM
Tech Adept

I got a tamiya f201 4x4 formula1 that im not using if you are interested, im from mallorca, spain but i could send it to you
Old 03-30-2015, 11:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patxeik
I got a tamiya f201 4x4 formula1 that im not using if you are interested, im from mallorca, spain but i could send it to you
Are you willing to send to New Zealand, what price are you after?
Old 08-25-2021, 09:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default KYOSHO PAN CAR FWD SONIC SPORT 1980-86

Three Kyosho vintage chassis. 1 x Sonic Sports 1980-86 Pan Chassis FWD, Other 2 unidentified - includes 1x Pan Chassis FWD, 1 x Pan Chassis Twin Motored (Front and Rear Mounted).
As I have no time to do anything with them, as the condition of all 3 cars - needs attention to cleaning, some parts may not be in full operating state, some parts may need repair or replacement. Therefore they are for sale for - $355AUD. Shipping from Australia to UK approx $80AUD. International with Tracking. Pre-covid delivery timeframe 5-12 days (some delays during covid).
Here is a link for one of the cars that I have in the collection, but is only for reference - https://www.classic.rc-junkies.net/?p=507
Actual cars for sale as a lot are shown in the attached photo.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/v4Nsvh3

Three Vintage Kyosho chassis.

Last edited by MiniTA01; 08-26-2021 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Corrections typo, added information.