Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Holeshot1 Monstmon3 Same User Scammer Alert  (6 + months ago) BEWARE!  MUST READ >

Holeshot1 Monstmon3 Same User Scammer Alert (6 + months ago) BEWARE! MUST READ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holeshot1 Monstmon3 Same User Scammer Alert (6 + months ago) BEWARE! MUST READ

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 04:46 AM
SPN
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 201 (100%+)
Default Holeshot1 Monstmon3 Same User Scammer Alert (6 + months ago) BEWARE! MUST READ

Hey guys just decided to put this out there...

I've been very patient with Brandon (holeshot1) Previously was Monstmon3 After he screwed over too many people on Monstmom3 account he started a new one...holeshot1

We are long time friends of 8 years...just to put that out there as a warning sign...

I sent him a trade 6 + months ago and I still haven't received anything!

I have been nothing but gracious and patient. At this point I'm done and want him to be exposed.

I even invited him up to go racing after four and half months of not receiving anything. He gave me a story about how he was going to take care of me and all...I was cool with that.

I would still be cool with waiting, it's just that I've heard sooooooo many stories that I choose to be done.

He gave me every excuse in the book that he sent it out, then it came back, his grandmother sent it, doesn't have a receipt, blah blah blah

If you want all the details on dates, his e-mail responses, etc I'll be glad to post!

Here is an old thread of his as Monstmon3 and as you can see I was sticking up for him in this thread b/c I thought he was a friend.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=393293

All I want is something out of the trade.

He said he was going to give me a blitz about a month ago. I would call him several times a week...no answer, no response. His ignorance is shown in this thread as he didn't even acknowledge me in his post...nor have the nerve to call me!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...er-dialed.html

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can get this resolved.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Dude, that sucks! You're one of the nicest guys I have dealt with and you SHOULDN"T get screwed. Just put some faith in Karma and something in your life will make up for this.

Good to expose him to warn/protect others.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

Ouch man. That really sucks. I got scammed back in the summer on another site. Still after that guy (Orionsexodus - Steve Schneider in Newport Richey Florida if anyone wants to know or can help me LOL) It's one of those things that stick with you and make you really not want to deal with other people.

I hope this guy makes good, especially with having a long term relationship with you.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Just got taken also

Got taken by jw_petras09 this is an fyi for everybody
Old 11-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Wow,that's crazy! I just bought an item from him and it arrived quickly and as described.Then again it was only a $10 body reamer that I decided to buy because it was a few dollars cheaper than new and I've been borrowing them from people all season.

He seemed like a great seller because he was relatively new to the forum (I wasn't aware of his past user name) and racked-up a lot of good feedback in that short time.Then I logged on one day to see if he left me a return feedback and saw that post about the Blitz that was never delivered. I hate people like this.It makes me not wanna trust anybody when a guy with 60-some feedbacks goes and pulls a stunt like this.

Anyway,good luck with getting everything straightened out.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Wow someone with 64 positive just throws it away but if everyone reaps what the sow I think Brandon is in for a very bad time . Sorry to hear that you got taken by someone you tried to help I hope it does not stop you from helping someone who needs it in the future (I have a feeling it won't) I hope this will all work out for you
Old 11-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

CRAZY To throw all those feedbacks away.(some people dont care).
Old 11-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Sorry to hear that Carey, you are one of the best people I have EVER dealt with.

It's tough to do that to a "friend" but it had to be put out there.

Give me a shout man
Old 11-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SPN
Hey guys just decided to put this out there...

I've been very patient with Brandon (holeshot1) Previously was Monstmon3 After he screwed over too many people on Monstmom3 account he started a new one...holeshot1

We are long time friends of 8 years...just to put that out there as a warning sign...

I sent him a trade 6 + months ago and I still haven't received anything!

I have been nothing but gracious and patient. At this point I'm done and want him to be exposed.

I even invited him up to go racing after four and half months of not receiving anything. He gave me a story about how he was going to take care of me and all...I was cool with that.

I would still be cool with waiting, it's just that I've heard sooooooo many stories that I choose to be done.

He gave me every excuse in the book that he sent it out, then it came back, his grandmother sent it, doesn't have a receipt, blah blah blah

If you want all the details on dates, his e-mail responses, etc I'll be glad to post!

Here is an old thread of his as Monstmon3 and as you can see I was sticking up for him in this thread b/c I thought he was a friend.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=393293

All I want is something out of the trade.

He said he was going to give me a blitz about a month ago. I would call him several times a week...no answer, no response. His ignorance is shown in this thread as he didn't even acknowledge me in his post...nor have the nerve to call me!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...er-dialed.html

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can get this resolved.
thanks for the info I ban 1 of his accounts and sent him a pm
Old 11-12-2010, 05:46 AM
SPN
Tech Master

Thanks Marcos.

Brandon I still welcome a phone call to get this resolved.

As you know I'm a forgiver. We've had many deep conversations and at the end of the day I still have love for you bud.

Hope things go well for you.

Thanks guys

Derek I'll hit you up today

Carey
Old 11-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

sorry to hear that happened.you can get him for mail fraud.i would seriously consider doing that.hope u got tracking numbers to prove you did send package for trade.make sure you print out all communications u had on here with him for proof also. after 6 months he is not going to send it. hate to see anyone get scammed.hope you get your stuff back.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:00 AM
SPN
Tech Master

I can certainly supply all documentation. I've been patiently waiting and have been putting everything in a folder.

How do you report mail fraud?

I have a few other reports I my as well report as well from some other scammers on here.

Carey
Old 11-17-2010, 07:03 AM
SPN
Tech Master

won't answer phone or return calls

go figure...
Old 12-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Dude....That stinks...being screwed over like that. I wouldn't stand for that crap. Good luck dude and hope that you find a way to squeeze evevery penny out of that turd.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

he screwed me a few months ago! bought a velineon system from him and could never get it working... thought i may had it set up wrong for a while... got frustrated and sent it in to traxxas and they said both motor and esc were shot!!! cost me $90 for a replacement!!!!

i've had a number of great experiences with buying and selling on here, but you always remember the bad ones!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.