Wiki Posts
Search

worried and maybe can use some info?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by johnny boy
so the guy filed with paypal as a unauthorized use of his account! cant believe this crap..
WAT THE CRAP! NO WAY!

Keep all of his emails/PM's that he has sent you... i dont see how he could win
Old 10-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

wow the crap people will do. is he a member on here?
Old 10-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default paypal

Unless you have a signature confirmation that he received it, I am not sure paypal will side with you. On such an expensive transaction, you should always use signature confirmation. That is ironclad.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

so the guy filed with paypal as a unauthorized use of his account! cant believe this crap..
The fact that he did that says to me that he's a scam artist and did receive it.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

This is why I get scared every time I have to use paypal. At one point I got screwed so many times I refused to use them, and even now paypay will not release funds paid to me before I have proof of delivered ebay items. I hate it.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)

Yeah I know i meant to get a signature confirmation # but after i already paid for the postage I realized i only got a delivery confirmation #. I figured since i have never had a problem before i would go for it. but this will be a lesson learned that i already new...

yes he is a member on here he has 25 positive feedback and I have had a transaction with him a while ago that went fine..

It really bugs me he is trying to say he did not authorize it.

once he realized it was stolen or delivered to a wrong address he did not try to work anything out with me and went straight to paypal and disputed as unauthorized transaction. (shady)

He wont respond to any pm's or anything...

here is a pm from him on Monday

bad news. i went to post office today and no package( mail men told clock that he delivered all the package that days) i only picked up small packages from post box. asked neighbors but no luck. i just got all the lipo and brusless stuff... , but no chassis. i will contact paypal if they can do something about.

now if this was a unauthorized transaction why would the person that did a unauthorized transaction even try to track there package or contact paypal? and why would they have the item shipped to the name on the paypal account?

I think this is almost criminal for him to claim it as unauthorized like he has..
Old 10-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I would unlink your accounts in paypal, so they can't come after your bank accounts or credit card accts if you can.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING WITH PAYPAL RIGHT NOW..

PAYPAL IS MORE TO BLAME FOR THIS SITUATION IF THEY ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN..

PAYPAL HAS A BAD TRACK RECORD OF ALWAYS SIDING WITH THE BUYING PARTY.. NO MATTER WHAT

MY WIFE SOLD SOMETHING ON EBAY, THE LADY RECEIVED IT AND EVEN SENT MY WIFE AN EMAIL ASKING HER A QUESTION ABOUT IT AND THEN A WEEK LATER SH E FILED A CLAIM SAYING THAT SHE NEVER RECEIVED IT. PAYPAL THEN REFUNDED HER IN FULL AND THE LADY GOT MY WIFES ITEM.. THE ONLY WAY WE GOT OUR MONEY IS THAT MY WIFE THREATENED TO SUE THE LADY AND THEN SHE FINALLY SENT MY WIFE A POSTAL MONEY ORDER..

PAYPAL IS THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIST OUT THERE...
Old 10-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mazdaprotege4
I would unlink your accounts in paypal, so they can't come after your bank accounts or credit card accts if you can.
the problem is the account is used for my business daily..
Old 10-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Tech Champion

yeah I'm pretty sure that whats going to happen, not to mention his bank already reversed the charges. so I'm screwed..

Originally Posted by DOUGHBOY
IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING WITH PAYPAL RIGHT NOW..

PAYPAL IS MORE TO BLAME FOR THIS SITUATION IF THEY ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN..

PAYPAL HAS A BAD TRACK RECORD OF ALWAYS SIDING WITH THE BUYING PARTY.. NO MATTER WHAT

MY WIFE SOLD SOMETHING ON EBAY, THE LADY RECEIVED IT AND EVEN SENT MY WIFE AN EMAIL ASKING HER A QUESTION ABOUT IT AND THEN A WEEK LATER SH E FILED A CLAIM SAYING THAT SHE NEVER RECEIVED IT. PAYPAL THEN REFUNDED HER IN FULL AND THE LADY GOT MY WIFES ITEM.. THE ONLY WAY WE GOT OUR MONEY IS THAT MY WIFE THREATENED TO SUE THE LADY AND THEN SHE FINALLY SENT MY WIFE A POSTAL MONEY ORDER..

PAYPAL IS THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIST OUT THERE...
Old 10-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Champion

thanks to all for the help and info and support on this.

now the next problem is I'm going to want to leave negative feedback for the way he went about it by lying to paypal and saying it was a unauthorized deal but i fear negative retaliatory feedback for telling the truth.. I know i did my part and shipped it and made a attempt to work things out with the buyer and dont deserve any negative feedback

i run a business in the industry and can't have negative feedback..
Old 10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking

thanks to all for the help and info and support on this.

now the next problem is I'm going to want to leave negative feedback for the way he went about it by lying to paypal and saying it was a unauthorized deal but i fear negative retaliatory feedback for telling the truth.. I know i did my part and shipped it and made a attempt to work things out with the buyer and dont deserve any negative feedback

i run a business in the industry and can't have negative feedback..
a moderator for this site should be able to fix that especially if you can send them the proof that you have.. i would almost venture to say that if they dont correct it we put together a pettition email and send it around until they do fix it.. just my .02

hopes this helps
Old 10-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

paypal didnt give you an option to put in a delivery confirmation number?

there is still stuff you can do to work at it, im sure

(im a 10year user on paypal and only had one problem in the past - close to 19,000 feedbacks on ebay so i can say i have had many transactions)
Old 10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

What is his username and info so we can avoid him?
Old 10-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Champion

username= Phat-Boy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.