Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE: jldjlaudio is a SCAMMER!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Angry BEWARE: jldjlaudio is a SCAMMER!!

It really saddens me to say this, and shocks me with the amount of time he dedicates to attacking other "scammers," but "jldjlaudio" is simply just not man of his word. Since the beginning of the year, he has owed me $450 for a Losi 8T, a losi starter box, an ofna lipo charger, a brand new racers edge lipo charger, and a race ready revo. He did get my revo platinum race ready as promised but refuses to pay me the money he owes. He claims to have no money, but since owing me this money has purchased a Losi 8T 2.0 (something I was unable to do as I didn't have the cash)!!!! He now refuses to sell the new losi, or his m-11 or any of the other of his race gear to satisfy his 8 month old debt.

I truly thought he was an honorable person that could be trusted, but I guess that is not the case. In the event that he steps up and pays me the money owed I will delete this thread and not file a law suit against him in small claims court or contact the local police authorities (the messages that we have back and forth should be more than sufficient to convince the judge to attach property of his to satisfy the claim). In the meantime, and it pains me to say this, do not trust this man.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

No offense but this should be in the trader feedback area.

We appreciate you warning us but this isn't the place to do it.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Yes this is the best place for it.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks for the tip! You'll get more people reading it in here =P lol Sorry bout your bad luck, id take it to court if i were you. If he was broke he shouldnt be buying trucks i wish i could be able to buy one day with no money.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by catogtp
No offense but this should be in the trader feedback area.

We appreciate you warning us but this isn't the place to do it.
The mods will move it when appropriate - until then it is good information.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 218 (100%+)

i dont know what problems you had with him, there might be something to what you are saying but i have delt with him many time over RCtech and face to face an over the phone, every time i have delt with him everything was as he described, and nothing was hiden from me. so as far as being a scammer i dont think he is.

im not to put myself out there but im just saying i have delt with him and had no problems

Last edited by racerx1920; 08-18-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Thanks for the warning. His name will now be
added to "The List" and the word will be passed
along to a few other sites also.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry for posting in the wrong section. Hopefully the mods will move it.

As you can tell by it being 8 months - I'm a pretty lenient person. I understand that's times are tough so I gave him chances time and time again - especially as some of his excuses seemed like legitimate bad luck. That said, when he started going out and buying himself an 8t 2.0 with money that "claimed" he didn't have to pay me back I started to get ticked. I then said that I was giving him one last chance and then going to post something about the situation - he told me that I couldn't shame him into paying me. That's when I knew I had been scammed.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 218 (100%+)

just wondering when was this?
i looked at your feed back from you to him and the only one i see is from 2.26.2009

it just seems kinda late to be coming out with this

best trader on RCTECH! Definitely going to do business with again!
Trade soccerlaw (17) 02-26-2009

Best guy i have dealt with on this site. awsome dude folks!!
Trade jldjlaudio (67) 02-17-2009

my 2 cents take it for what its worth
Old 08-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Adept

Not sure who is right here, but on the interwebs its better safe than sorry. I will not do business with him. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Tech Regular

Racerx1920 - please read my post above. Joe a/k/a/ jldjlaudio himself does not dispute the money he owes me at all. It has been about 8 months of him promising to pay me. I'm not going to air his dirty laundry on here, but Joe kept telling me reasons why he hadn't paid me but reassuring me that he was going to pay me for the products I sent him. I trusted him. Now, with him saying the same lies about not having money WHILE BUYING PRODUCTS FOR HIMSELF, I've had enough. I give people more chances than most and probably should have cut him off after the first month, but that does not change the debt he owes me for what I sent him. I have to put together a short compilation of his pm's to me for the small claims lawsuit I intend to file and the police report so I'll post it when it's done. Like I said, Joe does not dispute the money that he owes he merely says that he doesn't have any money. As he bought himself a brand new 2.0 during the time he owed me money, I think that classifies him pretty squarely as a SCAMMER and somebody that you should not do business with.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

WOW being such a scammer that I am I should have the platinum revo still too I would think. And being a scammer I didn't read it in my scammers manual to ever send paypal to anyone if I was going to steal items. Somehow those 2 things don't seem like something scammers should do too much cause that would just be wrong. Anyone want to come to my home and see what ALL i got your more than welcome. But that too I don't think is something scammers should practice.. Willingly invite over guests!!
Old 08-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
WOW being such a scammer that I am I should have the platinum revo still too I would think. And being a scammer I didn't read it in my scammers manual to ever send paypal to anyone if I was going to steal items. Somehow those 2 things don't seem like something scammers should do too much cause that would just be wrong. Anyone want to come to my home and see what ALL i got your more than welcome. But that too I don't think is something scammers should practice.. Willingly invite over guests!!
Do you owe OP money?
Have you purchased an RC car while still owing OP money?
Old 08-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

No - just because you didn't totally scam me does mean you're still not a scammer. You owe me $450 for r/c stuff you bought from me. Instead of paying me you bought a new 8t 2.0 (which they will see if anybody does go to your house). That, my friend, however you define it is a scammer.

Now please answer the Garet Jax's questions.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

WOW! Is all I can say. Joe, "squash" this stuff Brah. I know you and have dealt with you in the past. Your feedback has spoken for itself all this time. To have this hanging around, it sure doesn't look good. Just get this Shit ironed out and squashed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.