Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > TrackStar Product Discussion
Faulty EC5 Harness for 2 Packs in Series - RESOLVED >

Faulty EC5 Harness for 2 Packs in Series - RESOLVED

Faulty EC5 Harness for 2 Packs in Series - RESOLVED

Old 06-22-2016, 11:10 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

I'm sorry Trackstar3 but I have had to refer this to site admin, it's a very clear cut case of a faulty product causing damage and although I appreciate you have done your best, I need to ask the question of site admin if they want to be associated in a financial relationship with a company which in this case is so blatantly and obviously ignoring their responsibility as a supplier for the damage caused by their faulty items in the course of normal use, that the decision not to rectify the issue goes beyond poor customer service and is in the realm of intentional damage and down right arrogance.

I have also sought permission to have this stickied and not removed until a better result is achieved for pieter.
Old 06-23-2016, 11:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nexxus,

I am an admin...

I'm still working on this and expect to have it resolved in Pieter's favor in short order.

Scott R, it's not a rumor that our CS and PS have been improving, it has. This is merely a bump in the road and I WILL smooth it out.

Pieter,

Sorry to have had to make that first reply to you but it's gonna change...

Rob
HK PS NY
Old 06-23-2016, 11:54 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

No problem, as I advised Ibobi my concern was that of how rctech looks if an advertiser is doing the wrong thing, that's all. I am sure you will agree this has been too much a long and drawn out process for Pieter and something that should never have happened.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by nexxus View Post
No problem, as I advised Ibobi my concern was that of how rctech looks if an advertiser is doing the wrong thing, that's all. I am sure you will agree this has been too much a long and drawn out process for Pieter and something that should never have happened.
I do agree and I'm confident that we'll get this turned around to a positive outcome quickly.
Old 06-24-2016, 09:21 AM
Tech Initiate

After further discussion we have given Pieter credit for the ESC. We may alternatively have the possibility to send him a replacement ESC. Our stock shows that we don't have any more but I'm told there may be a few in a warehouse so we could perhaps get one out to him.
Old 06-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks to Rob and the Hobbyking team I do appreciate this and are thankful that this is resolved
I am happy with the allocation of the bonus points to my account as I have already purchased a replacement ESC
Also thanks to Nexxus for the rctech support
Old 06-25-2016, 04:19 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by pieter View Post
Thanks to Rob and the Hobbyking team I do appreciate this and are thankful that this is resolved
I am happy with the allocation of the bonus points to my account as I have already purchased a replacement ESC
Also thanks to Nexxus for the rctech support
Good to hear HK
Old 06-25-2016, 05:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

good news, I'm really happy to see this