Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > TrackStar Product Discussion
Welcome to the OFFICIAL TrackStar Discussion Thread >

Welcome to the OFFICIAL TrackStar Discussion Thread

Welcome to the OFFICIAL TrackStar Discussion Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Post Welcome to the OFFICIAL TrackStar Discussion Thread

Hi everyone and welcome to the official discussion board dedicated to TrackStar and its associated products. Get answers to your TrackStar questions, solutions to all your car-related needs and find awesome deals and promotions!

Weíre looking forward to getting to know all of you and help you in any way possible whether it is answering one question thatís been on your mind for ages, finding a set-up that fits your needs, or solving technical problems so you can continue on your RC adventure!

TrackStar is run by racers for racers (we do a fair bit of bashing as well), we are constantly trying to bring you cost effective tools, accessories and electronics that we think you would like, but if you have any ideas you want to see on the range please let us know, our philosophy is that every idea has potential.

We also welcome any feedback or suggestions you might have, donít hesitate to PM us if you ever need any help (itís also the fastest way to reach us!).

Donít forget to check back often we will regularly post special flash sale items and new products just launched so you can stay ahead of the game and drive your hobby dollar further.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I love Trackstar products! Got my 3rd 1s speedo and my first V2 motor on the way as I type. Just adding to the pile of goodies to pick from when it's time to go racing. Great products, great prices

Old 12-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Last edited by TOM MAR; 12-31-2015 at 02:49 AM.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

I run trackstar v2 10.5t in my ae sc10 and sc5m and t4's with 120 A gen11 esc. Got nothing but good things to say about these. They are fast to the point that last race day i was asked if I was running a legal motor. Had to prove it was 10.5T.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

awesome products !!!!
Old 02-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I would like to see trakstar bring out a line of rc race bodies for touring cars. Specifically, i would like to see a range of bodies for the usgt race class. We could use some more variety like lamborghinis and other supercars.