Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
oakville ontario parking lot >

oakville ontario parking lot

oakville ontario parking lot

Old 07-17-2015, 06:39 AM
Tech Regular

Default oakville ontario parking lot

Hey guys. In oakville ontario looking to set up a parking lot club to just have some fun ripping around. We need to get any people in the area together and make some tracks. Anyone that's interested in getting together in the area for some friendly rc racing pm me. Set up a track or some jumps...whatever it takes to get the fun going. Spread the word please. No tracks around this area so let's get some parking lot racing going!
Old 07-17-2015, 08:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M05 newbie
Hey guys. In oakville ontario looking to set up a parking lot club to just have some fun ripping around. We need to get any people in the area together and make some tracks. Anyone that's interested in getting together in the area for some friendly rc racing pm me. Set up a track or some jumps...whatever it takes to get the fun going. Spread the word please. No tracks around this area so let's get some parking lot racing going!
Good luck. We haven't had any real summer onroad scene since 2012.

There are a few offroad tracks around the GTA, but no onroad. In the summer, almost everyone races offroad or goes fishing or golfing.

In the fall, Lou's speedway, near London, will open back up for onroad carpet racing every Saturday.

There is also RC Niagara indoor, down in St. Catharines. They race onroad every Sunday throughout the winter at the Merritton Community Centre.

There is a nice asphalt track in St. Catharines, but hardly anyone ever goes when they are open. For the last couple of years they've never had enough people to race. Onroad is popular in the winter, but it's just offroad in the summer here. Closest to Oakville would be Sid's raceway in Mississauga and RC Acres, just north of Hamilton.

I think you'll have a difficult time finding many people who want to hang out in a hot parking lot.