R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   Sandiego county off road nitro? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/80009-sandiego-county-off-road-nitro.html)

Dirtfreak15 08-04-2005 11:48 PM

Sandiego county off road nitro?

Where do u guys in sandiego county and maby alittle north go?
the clostest track to me is palomar, but i dont really want to pay for membership and ROAR

is there any tracks around, maby within an hour of Oceaside?

I know there is Lake perris, but i cant seem to find there website?

LMK what tracks are around
THNKS

mountaindr3wz 08-05-2005 08:26 AM

i dont know if socal raceway is an hour away its in hugington beach. but mostly you have to be a roar member because of their policies like in case you hit someone with your car. i also know one that is in murreta but i dont know if you have to be a roar member or not

Dirtfreak15 08-05-2005 01:06 PM

do u know of the name of the murrieta track? is it nitro off road?

Rapid Roy 08-05-2005 02:54 PM

Its called "The Dirt" and its offroad gas

mountaindr3wz 08-05-2005 03:20 PM

isnt the dirt in hemet thats really far. i forgot the name of the track but i will find it for you

mountaindr3wz 08-05-2005 03:20 PM

and its offroad

Dirtfreak15 08-05-2005 10:12 PM

oh yea, i remember there is a track im hemet, but i was just looking a few minutes ago and i didnt find anything on it, do u know the web site address?

t-roth 08-07-2005 11:07 AM

Murrieta track

ARC Racing is the track in Murrieta. 41450 Los Alamos Rd. (951) 304-0580 Its behind a big red barn.

Dirtfreak15 08-07-2005 02:47 PM

they have a website or anything?
also is it like a track someone just made or is it like an owned track where they have organized stuff?

Also, asking anyone who knows, i was at the hobbyshop and i heard someone talking about a track off the 78 freeway, off of sycamore and they said it was on the property of a church, does anyone know the adress or can give me directions from the 78?

it would be awsome if someone knew where this track is cause its only 10 min away if its off sycamore.

t-roth 08-08-2005 02:21 PM

ARC

It is a real track, and there is a proshop on site. Its a nice track, ive raced there several times. The current schedule is Racing on Sat @ 10am, they open the gates at 7am.

I don't think they have a website yet.

Dirtfreak15 08-08-2005 04:46 PM

a few more questions, do u need a roar membership to practice/race there?

do u need to pay for a membership to the tack?

and i gave the adress to my uncle and he lives in murrieta and he drove by and all he saw was a small building, is it behind the small building? or inside?

also if possible could u tell me what it is accross from or next to? (groceery store, mcdonalds? anything would help.

Thank U

t-roth 08-08-2005 09:39 PM

ARC

You do not need a ROAR or track membership to race/practice. From the street you can't see anything but a red barn (which is the pit area). The track and parking is behind the barn. CalWest Pool and Spa is next door to the track, on what I guess would be the West side of the track. Its recommended that you have a personnal transponder, but they can manually count your car if you don't. They usually have a good price on transponders to, if you need one.

Dirtfreak15 08-09-2005 03:09 PM

LOL
good cause i also drove by and saw a red barn, thats so awsome, u rock!

3 more wuestions and then im good,
does it cost anything to practice? or a track using fee?
and do they alow all kinds of off road vehicles? stadium, buggy MT?
Electric? and u said nitro so i know that.

also is it a big track? if nitro MT race on it it has to be a decent size no?
would u happen to have any pictures?
(if not its ok cause im going up in a few days)

Thank u
i will be going there alot!

EDIT
do u know there hours? for sunday and weekdays?
everytime i call it gives me a loud ring noise. kinda like when i called my friend when he had dial up and he was online, it makes that noise.

Thanks

t-roth 08-10-2005 10:07 AM

ARC

I think practice is like $8.
Yes you can drive anything on the track.
I would say its a medium size track.

What cars are you planning on racing/practicing?

Dirtfreak15 08-10-2005 04:43 PM

going to drive my Revo

do u know the hours?
on sunday and on weekends?
than phone # isnt working for me
so i cant ask them