Community
Wiki Posts
Search

707 area code BASHING??

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 03:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Questions?? 707 area code BASHING??

Hey is there anyone out there in the 707 area code like clearlake or lakeport that would like to get together at some point and bash around or hit up a track or something?
Old 03-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Acecom1
Hey is there anyone out there in the 707 area code like clearlake or lakeport that would like to get together at some point and bash around or hit up a track or something?
There is a very nice track in Lakeport at the fairgrounds run by some great guys. P1 Hobbies and Raceway.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Tech Initiate

ya i met them before i got in to the hobby. i went to the track to see some of the cars and meet some of the people around my location. they seemed okay i guess. not very welcoming, though it might not have been the people directly from the hobby shop, idk. but what i do know is the track is nice yes, but you cant run on it unless you pay someone, somewhere.. which i can never seem to get a strait answer on. and even if you do that its only on like wednesday and saturday or something stupid like. other than that some old dude that lives on the grounds is like their guard dog or something and the track just sits there.

IDK it's w/e im sure they have their reasons, i was mainly asking on here to see if someone was in or very close to my location and wanted to meet up and bash in the outlands(any random old place) rather than having to try and get on a track that is closed 99% of the time and when its not is flooded with people. :/

Thank you for the reply though i honestly do appreciate it.