Indoor Off-road Track Paragould Ar.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Indoor Off-road Track Paragould Ar.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Tech Regular

Default Indoor Off-road Track Paragould Ar.

Just wanted to let you guys & girls know of a great track to check out for great offroad racing & alot of fun. It`s just outside of Jonesboro Arkansas. It`s only about 85 miles from Memphis. The races are held every Saturday night...sign-ups @ 4:00 & racing starts @ 5:00. The track opens @ 12:00 for practice. It has on-site bathrooms, hobby shop, & concessions. Huge pit area with 4-plug outlets every three feet or so on the tables. The only thing you may want to bring besides your truck or buggy is a chair. Usually anywhere from 30 to 70 entries. I live in Memphis & do not work at the track...just trying to spread the word on a great place to run for the owner who goes out of her way to make it the great place that it is. Hope some of you can make it by to check out some real good dirt action. The website hasn`t been updated in a while, but will give you some sort of idea about it!

www.cjsrcworld.com
Old 01-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Tech Regular

Default Forum!

This track now has a forum..just wanted to let everybody know in case you wanted ask some people directly from the track some questions you might have about the races or location!

www.cjsrcworld.com/forum
Old 01-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Tech Adept

Jay do you know these people?

Please tell them that:

Their site is nearly 100% illegible, I was**barely** able to read the phone number.

They need to have their business address posted on at LEAST the main page, if not EVERY page.

Looks like a great track, nice pits, really terrible website though.
Old 02-15-2005, 07:03 AM
Tech Regular

Yea, the website for sure needs help...I think she has somebody working on it to make it better, you are right though..the pics do show you how good the place really is..website aside!