Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Eastern Shore MD, Only track on DelMarVa Peninsula >

Eastern Shore MD, Only track on DelMarVa Peninsula

Eastern Shore MD, Only track on DelMarVa Peninsula

Old 03-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Arrow Eastern Shore MD, Only track on DelMarVa Peninsula

The only outdoor off-road track open to the public on the shore. We have people drive from Alexandria VA, Queen Anne, Caroline, Talbot, Dorchester, Wicomico and Worchester Counties in MD, Sussex and Kent Counties in Delaware.

We usually run on Sunday afternoons, sometimes on Saturday and hopefully night races soon. The track has stadium lights, electrical outlets, water and an air compressor on sight. I'm home most of the time, so people can contact me and run during the week if I'm home.

We run everything from 1/16 scale up to 1/8, and we even had a 1/8 scale short course truck. 1/10 SCT are most popular, along with 1/8 buggy and truggy, 1/10 trucks (T-Maxx, Revo, Savage), Slash 4X4's, and even B44's.

The track has its own Facebook page: Rc Track search [email protected]

Attached is a photo, hope you enjoy it and come on out!!
Attached Thumbnails Eastern Shore MD, Only track on DelMarVa Peninsula-feb-18-11-015.jpg   Eastern Shore MD, Only track on DelMarVa Peninsula-feb-18-11-012.jpg