Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by HotRod Hobbies
HotRod Hobbies 2011 Race Schedule
New Track! Clay Surface 60x120 AMB/RC Scoring Pro
APRIL 24th TEST & TUNE DAY

Attachment 716298

Email: [email protected]
DUDE WHY DONT YOU START YOUR OWN THREAD! I am sure if i pull this crap on your thread you would be having a cow and reporting me.

Remove this post. unless you plan on paying for my tracks expenses.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

hey anyone out there can give me some insight as if that is just too small. let me know advice is welcomed
Old 03-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team T2C
hey anyone out there can give me some insight as if that is just too small. let me know advice is welcomed
I'm not too familiar with actual track sizes, but 96x40 seems good!

When designing the jumps, make sure to keep both scales in mind. Keep it tricky to make the driver think, but still easy enough for a newer driver to have fun. Elevation changes, diversity and sections that make you think are what make a track good in my opinion.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey you have my permission to put your ads on my thread. I'm not going to wine or cry about it. Actually, it promotes the hobby! So, if your that upset about promoting it and you feel threatened then remove it. Actually the name was a track here in the 80's, in fact that might just be where the name came from........huh Not intended to take racers, just let them know about a track here in pa. Sorry if you feel threatened.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Hey you have my permission to put your ads on my thread. I'm not going to wine or cry about it. Actually, it promotes the hobby! So, if your that upset about promoting it and you feel threatened then remove it. Actually the name was a track here in the 80's, in fact that might just be where the name came from........huh Not intended to take racers, just let them know about a track here in pa. Sorry if you feel threatened.
no it just shows the kind of person you are. you have now respect! look at the other threads, all the other track talks and get along if you would have asked and i said yes it would be different. i dont think you are going to gain a lot of racers by doing it this way.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

So, let me ask you; Whats the big deal? If i show up at your track with a huge race trailer advertising the shop and track are you going to be offended too? I think your blowing this out of proportion dont you?
Old 03-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

So, let me ask you; Whats the big deal? If i show up at your track with a huge race trailer advertising the shop and track are you going to be offended too? I think your blowing this out of proportion dont you?
wow you will go far with a attitude like this. Good luck. And you are welcome to come with a trailer.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

No attitude here, just showing off a track to fellow racers. I hope you dont treat your racers the way you have treated me. Thanks for the permission to show up with my trailer
Old 03-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Tech Master

No attitude here, just showing off a track to fellow racers. I hope you dont treat your racers the way you have treated me. Thanks for the permission to show up with my trailer
thanks for bumping my thread. i am sure if you look where you posted in other threads you were as welcomed as you were here.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Tech Addict

Anyway,I race and help out here at Altoona Raceway and I am glad to see more tracks opening.I live only 5min from our track so I know how nice it is to have a local track near by!!!!!.I like were you are going with the track,and I hope it will be 8 scale friendly.I wish ya the best with the track bud!!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I'm interested in giving this location a try - do you have any more info regarding scheduling, location, etc? It's only an hour away so maybe I can come out on somewhat of a regular basis. Any plans on running 1/10 electric off-road?

And Hotrod - Make your own thread if your track is that important. Maybe we'll all come out to your place one day and hand out fliers for our tracks that run the same day as yours and take your clientele - I'm sure you'd love that, wouldn't you?
Old 03-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

All I need to say...

Build it and they will come!
Old 03-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Tech Master

Everything sounds/looks good Shawn! Layout looks very good.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

WE are completely removing the the oval Track to have the off road located in that area.

this will allow us to have multple elevation changes compare to before.

We are going to use the dirtoval clay and mix it will that black top soil. we will be able to expand it a slight bit more now.

Shawn

let it dry up some!!! and we will break ground.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team T2C
WE are completely removing the the oval Track to have the off road located in that area.

this will allow us to have multple elevation changes compare to before.

We are going to use the dirtoval clay and mix it will that black top soil. we will be able to expand it a slight bit more now.

Shawn

let it dry up some!!! and we will break ground.
Sick!! Looks like you've gotten the attention of a good deal of racers as well. Really hope this takes off. 5 minutes away to race? Will be nice, very nice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.