[QUOTE=Wriot;9074665]
The track was awesome. A bit small to what I've seen in LA MIRADA.QUOTE]

I think every indoor track is a bit small when compared to La Mirada
Old 05-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wriot
Ah... ok. Didn't read all threads.

The track was awesome. A bit small to what I've seen in LA MIRADA. But Overall it's a good track. Love the clay. Grips mighty good.

LOL. I did have a freak accident. Wasn't as bad though. The top turnbuckle on the left rear came off due to a high jump of the humongous overpass, I thought the car was done for. The dogbone flew out and had me looking for it for a few minutes. But put everything back into place and was ready to go.

I did pretty good for a beginner. Despite of the tumbles, i got a hang of the turns and all. Definitely going back for more practice. My back yard is no fun anymore.
I think I saw you there were you the one that was trying to practice and talk on your cell phone at the same time lol? I was there with my blue and red t4 and green b4.1 buggy.......
Old 05-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
I think I saw you there were you the one that was trying to practice and talk on your cell phone at the same time lol? I was there with my blue and red t4 and green b4.1 buggy.......
Yeah. That was me. I should be heading over on Monday. Going to buy new tires. I wasted them running it on the street. Lets see how it goes with brand new tires.

See you guys on the track! Have a great weekend. And to all the moms out there: Happy Mothers Day!!
Old 05-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Tech Regular

I got 6 Associated SC10 4X4s in stock, come get em
Old 05-17-2011, 01:34 PM
Tech Regular

Will be posted later.

Last edited by Error404; 05-17-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Error404
Can we trade in the t-shirt and tires and make it less than 35 for one class? Thats a bit steep for your first semi big race dont you think? And whats up with the cash or money order thing?
Old 05-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Tech Adept

$35 sounds great to me. I'm in!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

I'll most likely enter just for the heck of it, even though I'm still learning how to race lol......
Old 05-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by -WHEELMAN-
Can we trade in the t-shirt and tires and make it less than 35 for one class? Thats a bit steep for your first semi big race dont you think? And whats up with the cash or money order thing?
The flyer was made last night and was not supposed to be released yet, how ever my webmaster guru posted it due to miscommunication. Cash or money order???I dont know what you mean but that is for mail in entries payment. I will open up a paypal account and take payment but I did not do that yet hence the reason to not post yet.
I dont think its steep considering that tires for buggy and stadium truck start @ $35 for a full set and short course tires are more than that. Now throw in a race on top of that and a shirt. It takes alot of money to put on an event like this. I want to keep my doors open so I have to charge accordingly.

Last edited by Coyote Dave; 05-17-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Eli
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hi, i plan on coming out this saturday. Gonna visit some family and check this track out and hopefully race. Do you guys usually have a 2wd mod buggy class? And what are the hours of operation?
Thanks
Old 05-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
The flyer was made last night and was not supposed to be released yet, how ever my webmaster guru posted it due to miscommunication. Cash or money order???I dont know what you mean but that is for mail in entries payment. I will open up a paypal account and take payment but I did not do that yet hence the reason to not post yet.
I dont think its steep considering that tires for buggy and stadium truck start @ $35 for a full set and short course tires are more than that. Now throw in a race on top of that and a shirt. It takes alot of money to put on an event like this. I want to keep my doors open so I have to charge accordingly.
Don't blame it on me, I was doing what Brian said to do
Old 05-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
What race?? everyone is talking about a
race at Coyote but theres no info. Could you post what race
when so I can make plans to be there??

Thanks
Old 05-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Chuck 21
What race?? everyone is talking about a
race at Coyote but theres no info. Could you post what race
when so I can make plans to be there??

Thanks
July 30th, 2011. Flyer will be posted soon, again.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Error404
July 30th, 2011. Flyer will be posted soon, again.
Thank you, now I have time to get it aranged so I can be there for this
race.... Coyote ROCKS"
Old 05-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Tech Addict

SWEET cant wait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.