Wiki Posts
Search

New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Titian2010
Still new to the hobby kinda but indoor dirt, is this just for SC trucks and buggies? Pretty sure it is but just wanna double check. If so I'll just add a electric to my nitro rc's. Any pics of the track and any specials going on rc short course trucks?
owner said all scales of sc truck and buggies.... he seems pretty open to any kind of electric vehicle....
Old 12-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

You guys need a website or at least post a bunch of pics of the hobby shop and track build so the peeps from afar can get an idea of whats coming! Whats the track size going to be? How much pit pace? Etc, etc.......... you guys gotta get people excited about coming up to check it out.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

I didn't see the track itself but the pits are right off the sales floor and it looks expansive with tons of table space and the store takes up a small corner of a warehouse type building and I assume coyote is renting out at least half of it and it's a rather large building so it looks like the track will be pretty good sized
Old 12-22-2010, 03:24 AM
Tech Adept

Default A good place to stop on the way to Vegas

For all the OC and LA people, this could be a fun place to check out on the way up to Vegas (and check out 702 Raceway when u get to vegas by the way)...

Glad to hear of another indoor track popping up. Support it and enjoy it IE!!
Old 12-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Track space looked to be decently sized. Not as big as OCRC or WCRCR. Pit area looks to be good sized.
Old 12-27-2010, 03:27 AM
Tech Regular

Update?

Is there some kind of mailing list or an email list to get info as far as grand opening and so on?
Old 12-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

im gonna be heading in there pretty soon to pick up some stuff and ill talk to the owner and try to get more info
Old 12-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Tech Regular

Yea, I am going to try to get up there in the next couple of days
Old 12-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motorpsycho
owner said all scales of sc truck and buggies.... he seems pretty open to any kind of electric vehicle....
Yeh I went there while visting last week. He's open to the idea as long as ur not wreckless with it but I'm just gonna get a 10th scale truck or maybe 18 just to have fun during the cold season. Gonna stick with nitro unless electric wins me over.

The shop seems to be fully stocked, pit stations have a good amount of space especially since it's in doors and the track lay out was coming along cool. The raceway is gonna do well.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

No one has a camera to take some pics of this place? Interested to see what this place looks like before driving an hour there. Website?
Old 12-31-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I stopped by today took a couple pics. I can post them if the owner doesnt mind? This place looks like it's going to be awesome!
Old 12-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by rcboxer
I stopped by today took a couple pics. I can post them if the owner doesnt mind? This place looks like it's going to be awesome!
Old 01-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Tech Regular

So what's going on with the build?
Old 01-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Im just going to keep doing this until we get some answers and pictures!! Get used to it! Oh yeah you like him!! One more??? Here you go !!! What????
Old 01-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys, I'm the owner of this facility here in the high desert and really appreciate this thread. Track build will be ready for clay with in next 2 days and I'm hoping that the clay could be brought in this weekend. The quarries are flooded from all the rain from last week and this week. So all they have is basically mud. Now if it dries enough for the trucks to be able to get into the quarry and the clay dries as well then it will be brought in. Keep your fingers crossed. Web Page is being built and should be published by this weekend. I will post pics of the pit and track area later today or tommorrow. Anyone is welcome to come by and take a look as well. We are very down to earth and enjoy all visitors. We are committed to providing outstanding service and a family oriented top notch facility. We will cater to the beginner as well as the advanced RC enthusiast. We will be having a grand opening party as soon as track is open. There will be food and drinks and raffles. Track usage will be free that day and Team Losi has commited to being here, as well as HPI. I will post as to when that event takes place. Again I appreciate all the kind words on this thread and hope to meeting all of you soon (some i have met already). I will keep you posted.

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.