Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Cincinnati drift massacre >

Cincinnati drift massacre

Cincinnati drift massacre

Old 10-20-2010, 05:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Cincinnati drift massacre

SATURDAY OCTOBER 30TH, SOMEWHERE IN OHIO, HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

I live in the Detroit Area, but there isn't a lot going on up here for drifting. Through the DRCCENTRAL.COM forum we have found a couple of guys in OH that are going to meet up in Cincinnati Halloween weekend. I live about 4 hours from there, but I'm going to try to get there. I will hopefully post the address today.

If you want to come out to Cincinnati and tear up some carpet track (or pavement if it's nice outside and there's room) come on out.

I'll bring my broom and some footy dots for the parking lot. No skill level is expected or required, let's get some drifting going in the midwest.

Come! Meet! Represent! -DRIFT
Old 10-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Tech Rookie

I got the address, but they might not have the track open at the time planned. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Their are a few of us in Cincinnati that drift at Tri State in-door oval or road course.