Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin > PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Reply

Old 01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
  #751  
Tech Initiate
 
HR1140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Homer City, Pa.
Posts: 24
Default

Does anyone have a losi spectrum BND radio that they don't need? Might need two of them, but one would help for now.
HR1140 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:35 PM
  #752  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 92
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HR1140 View Post
Does anyone have a losi spectrum BND radio that they don't need? Might need two of them, but one would help for now.
I a Losi BND 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver $25 for the pair. I can bring it tomorrow night (Friday) weather permitting.

Steven Beatty AKA SBWheels and Hot Wheels
SBWheels2008 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:59 AM
  #753  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pennsylvania,USA
Posts: 108
Default

i have a radio, losi one. $10,with Receiver $20
jjdyost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:24 AM
  #754  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
olds45512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Indiana,PA
Posts: 463
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Ya know it never fails. Every winter is the same thing, its nice out all week then when race day comes it has to be snowing and icey. Doubt I will be at the track tonite unless the weather changes, have fun.
olds45512 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:54 AM
  #755  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Pete Vitale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Murrysville, PA
Posts: 271
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

I have a Losi BND radio only as well I would sell for ten bucks. If you are interested in an Airtronics M8 with a Spektrum module and Lipo battery PM me. I'm thinking of getting a new radio for myself.
Pete Vitale is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:55 AM
  #756  
Tech Initiate
 
HR1140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Homer City, Pa.
Posts: 24
Default

I ordered a car but then I started questioning if it comes with the radio or not. The price seemed too good to be rtr. I think it does after all but i'll have to wait and see. Thanks for the offers, i'll let you guys know next week.
HR1140 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:33 AM
  #757  
Tech Rookie
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Mt. Pleasant, Pa
Posts: 11
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by olds45512 View Post
Ya know it never fails. Every winter is the same thing, its nice out all week then when race day comes it has to be snowing and icey. Doubt I will be at the track tonite unless the weather changes, have fun.

you can make it. put it in 4wd if you have to.
Tim M. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:37 PM
  #758  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pennsylvania,USA
Posts: 108
Default vintage buggy racing on sunday

If anyone has anything oldschool like rc10 or b2 bring them out sunday for oval, i have an original rc10 and want to race it again like last week but with more racers the couple people i know that has vintage are running stock 27 turn brushed. i am running a slightly modified 17 turn but is equal to the speed of the 27 turns. bring em out if u have them.



thanks derick yost
jjdyost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:24 AM
  #759  
Tech Apprentice
 
rag6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: HITSBURGH!
Posts: 79
Default Max amps lawyers...

Check this out:
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...35#post1244135
A perfect example how not to handle a situation.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been to the track. Just 1 more bill to pay before I can afford to take a night off work...
rag6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:54 PM
  #760  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
rcmark17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 306
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
Check this out:
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...35#post1244135
A perfect example how not to handle a situation.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been to the track. Just 1 more bill to pay before I can afford to take a night off work...
That is not good for Max Amps
rcmark17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:55 PM
  #761  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pennsylvania,USA
Posts: 108
Default vintage racing

my rc10 survived once again sunday. john ran a 8 minute main and it lasted till about the last 30 seconds and the motor started smoking so i quit temped the motor it was 228 degrees had lots of fun sunday as i always do. also just wondering what the deal is with austin Is he allowed back to the track ever again?
jjdyost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:14 PM
  #762  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
rcmark17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 306
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jjdyost View Post
my rc10 survived once again sunday. john ran a 8 minute main and it lasted till about the last 30 seconds and the motor started smoking so i quit temped the motor it was 228 degrees had lots of fun sunday as i always do. also just wondering what the deal is with austin Is he allowed back to the track ever again?
The last I heard he was not welcome back at this time but that could change
rcmark17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:31 PM
  #763  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 26
Default

Originally Posted by rcmark17 View Post
The last I heard he was not welcome back at this time but that could change
Ok, what happened to him? Are you guys serious or are you joking?
Gary
gpklos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:55 AM
  #764  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
rcmark17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 306
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gpklos View Post
Ok, what happened to him? Are you guys serious or are you joking?
Gary
No joke
rcmark17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:13 AM
  #765  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
spider882009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indiana, Pa
Posts: 1,955
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Thumbs up Sunday!!!

Well so far everything is going right this week!!! Looks like my mod 2wd xxx-sct will be ready to run sunday!!! Don't have to run my 4wd on carpet anymore! Plus no one shows up with 4wd to oval that often!!!! Gonna try to run 4wd on offroad friday and 2wd mod on sunday!!!

Friday
Mod 4wd!!!

Sunday
Mod 2wd SCT
XXX-SCB
Sprint

Look forward to racing and having fun!!!
P.S.
Glad Austin is gone!!! Heard he wrecked my friend in both of his races. And my friend was leading!!! If he would just tone his mouth down... All he does is talk crap about everything!!! That's NO FUN!!!
spider882009 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service