R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   ESLROC Silver Cup Series - Washington (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/42359-eslroc-silver-cup-series-washington.html)

Silver Cup 09-18-2004 09:59 AM

Saturday -or- Sunday

We're rained out for today (Sept. 18th) and we will try to get the last points race in next week. If we rain out next Saturday (Sept 25th) we will try to run it on Sunday (Sept. 26th).

Silver Cup 09-21-2004 05:58 PM

Saturday -or- Sunday

Saturday September 25th 2004
http://www.eslroc.com/files/Race%20L...e_EROC_125.jpg

This Saturdays -or- Sundays Race will be on the short track format this weekend again. 335' with low 10-14 second laps. Should be some exciting racing as this is our last points event for the season. We will run some post season playday races for the following 5 weeks after, all contingent on the weather of course. :nod:

Silver Cup 09-22-2004 11:55 PM

Final Points day of 2005

Looks like the weather could hold out for us for a good raceday. The final points day......should be very exciting. :nod: :cool:

Silver Cup 09-25-2004 12:03 AM

Banquet Question??

Question for everyone;
How is a Friday night at 8:30 for the banquet work for everyone, date TBD. All ESLROC competitors are invited. After tomorrow's race I should be able to pinpoint the date. I guess I just need to know which day will work better. Friday -or- Saturday Night???

Please respond and let me know as soon as you can so I can make the arrangements.

Silver Cup 09-25-2004 08:37 AM

Racin' on the 25th - Short Track Style!!

We've got the track set-up and we're waiting for the fog to lift, come on down we are racing!!!

Silver Cup 09-25-2004 10:57 PM

Great Weather & Great Turnout - Awesome Season!!

I should be a weather man....I forecasted this one right!!! Probably never happen again. ;) I made some adjustments to the "Short Track" today to make it a bit better for the Nitro cars as it was to slow and technical for them. We missed a few of the regulars as they were busy. We still had a real good turnout and had lots of fun. It is nice getting done with racing between 3-4 now. It gives me some time on Saturday afternoon/evening to wind down. Thanks to all of you who helped make this season so much fun. Finally a year of consistantly great turnout, we averaged 50-70 each race. I will have the final points done this week and I will announce when the 2004 Championship Awards Banquet will be this week. Thanks again and we'll see you next weekend for the beginning of our Post Season Series.

Silver Cup 09-25-2004 10:58 PM

A new dimension for 2004/2005

I will be discussing some new options for the track for next season and hopefully we will be able to make it happen next weekend. I have to meet with the Lowe's General Manager this week to go over an option to make the track bigger. It will be longer than now (120') and hopefully we will gain some length to the new 140' track area. We will lose 15' in width from our current 80' width to 65' wide. This will allow us a parallel drivers stand centered on the the length side of the track. I may need to invest in some new Road Rails for this new area, we'll see. Points are done and I will get working on www.mylaps.com and the Banquet this week. Thanks again for a great season!! :nod: :D

Silver Cup 10-01-2004 01:47 PM

Race Day October 2nd 2004

Racing again in Everett tomorrow. The weather is really nice here although it is a bit cool but should be a great day for racing!! Hope to see you out if you can make it. :nod: ;) :cool:

Silver Cup 10-01-2004 02:23 PM

Octobertest

I would also like to test the 3 quals tomorrow and a 15 minute Nitro GT main to see what time we can finish. Hopefully there will be 8 classes to test with. Shoot for a 8:50am to 9:45 Practice with racing at 10:00am and a 20 minute break for lunch. Hopefully everyone will make it out.......We'll see!! :nod: ;)

Silver Cup 10-02-2004 09:48 AM

Octobertest

We're down here raing and it's a beautifull day!
Come on down and join us!! We have a huge track set-up
454' around!!

Silver Cup 10-02-2004 08:22 PM

Beautifull day for racing.

Just an awesome day here in Everett.....Very good racing and lots of fun had by everyone/ Thank you to those that made it. :nod: ;)

Silver Cup 10-03-2004 06:49 PM

Octobertest - Post Season Thunder Race #2

Just to let everyone that reads here know, we are racing again this weekend as long as the weather holds. It looks like it may be good again and that could change at any time. Our new track layout was great with the central drivers stand and 454' feet of track.

Silver Cup 10-05-2004 08:34 PM

Saturday Plans - Anit Rain Dance

The new forecast for Saturday say there is small chance of rain. Check the Contact Us page on the www.eslroc.com website for a race day only phone number you can call to see if we are racing.

Silver Cup 10-08-2004 07:40 PM

Saturday Plans

Hoping for the weather to change up through the night, but it is not looking good so far. Call the track number on the Contact Us page of the website if you are planning on coming out.

www.eslroc.com

Silver Cup 10-08-2004 10:50 PM

Saturday's racing - Oct. 9th 2004

Just a quick update before I hit the hay. It is clearing up here and I'll post in the morning to let you know if I'll be setting up. Hoping for some great weather again. I don't know if it will be great, just good enough to race and have a good time! ;)