Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For you guys at jim benett rc track

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 154 (100%+)

The guys from winchester are a great bunch of guys! Glad igot to run with u guys today. I will be making the trip to the track in winchester. Great guys great drivers!! Hope t orace against u guys soon. Oh by the way, proably won't here a peep out of sunshine today. All those guys can drive.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Yeah winchester has bread some good fast rc racers.Sunshine was humbled and hats off to my teacher Chad and Eric you guys are real good.I will be coming down for some saturday right runnin with the boyz.You guys are cool as shit to hang out with.I had a great time with you guys back in the day and a hellva time today.Thanks for comin up.All you guys are always wecome up anytime
Old 06-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Fella's I am not from winchester, lol... Chad and Eric your gonna need to come back to FT soon Brandon Hess lives in fredrick and wants to run truggy with you guys.. Eric i think you know Brandon already.. He called tonight and i think we are gonna come up next weekend and then bounce to winchester for night racing.. Mandy sick as she was had fun.. Mad props to Chad and Dale for the use of the generator, really appreaciate that fellas, those 4 cells pull alot off a car battery.. See you all next week..
Old 06-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

For you guys at jim benett rc track-020.jpg

For you guys at jim benett rc track-018.jpg

For you guys at jim benett rc track-017.jpg

Few pics from today ...
Old 06-06-2010, 04:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

THANK YOU ALL for coming out to FTRC and a very BIG thanks for show someone he just thinks he fast now he no whats a fast truggy looks like passing him and will have get use to being lap traffice... Had a great time hope you guys can make it back agin you ALL are a great group of guys and FAST
Old 06-06-2010, 07:09 PM
ECH
Tech Fanatic

I appreciate the invite sunshine. Great place to race and we had a great time. The track layout was awesome I can't wait to get back up there when the amb system is in. To the guys who have not been to Full Throttle RC you need to check it out. Good people to race with and the owners run a great show. We have a trophy race this weekend in Winchester hope you guys can come down.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ECH
I appreciate the invite sunshine. Great place to race and we had a great time. The track layout was awesome I can't wait to get back up there when the amb system is in. To the guys who have not been to Full Throttle RC you need to check it out. Good people to race with and the owners run a great show. We have a trophy race this weekend in Winchester hope you guys can come down.
THANK YOU for the kind words I appreciate it very much
Old 06-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Tech Addict

I hope to get to come down and turn some laps at your home track very SOON what days do you all race is it sat & sun and what is the start times and do you have a web site with the race info on it??
Old 06-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Saturday was great guys, for being my first time racing there you couldn't have asked for a better group of guys, definitely some great talents and driving ability in all classes...being that I had a new ten-t and definitely a little rusty it was awesome for the guys to put me in a class and not hear a single complaint, special thanks to Chad, Eric, Damion and David. Hopefully by next saturday the tank modification will be done and I wont have to have 3 pits for a 6 minute race. Ha ha ha...now lets see some more guys get ten-t's, that would make for a great class for that track.

Paul, Aka "phil"
Old 06-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Tech Elite

For you guys at jim benett rc track-007.jpg

Dales Buggy, after 2nd round of qualifing(super nice)....
Old 06-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

For you guys at jim benett rc track-015.jpg

My Slash after 2nd round of qualifing... Can't waite till next race, lol.... All nighter cleaning..