(NEW TRACK) The RC Factory

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(NEW TRACK) The RC Factory

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Place looks cool! I don't like the support posts in the middle of the track, that parts blows. Seems I'm right in the middle of the factory and CRCRC miles wise.I may just check it out here soon.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M TONN
Place looks cool! I don't like the support posts in the middle of the track, that parts blows. Seems I'm right in the middle of the factory and CRCRC miles wise.I may just check it out here soon.
You really don't even notice the poles while your running.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Sampson Simpson
Well this sounds like a great new place. I'll be sure to visit as soon as I can. I do have one question though...

Now I'm sure that this has been thought of, but as a concerned hobbyist, I must ask. With CRCRC being relatively close in hobby terms, would running an opposing schedule (Sat elec, Sun nitro) not be a wise thing? It seems that would allow racers of one type to go both places in one weekend, if they chose to do so. Now of course, if the goal is something else, well, thats fine too. I'm just saying. Coming from out of town, I could double my hobby fun if I could do both. Now they could change their schedule too, so like I said, I'm just putting it out there. Either way, as a former track owner, I wish you the best.

A Skillman
He did give it some thought in the beginning but decided against it. The goal is to survive and if you race rc cars in Ohio there is no better place to race then The FACTORY
Old 07-23-2010, 07:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Shane, Is there going to be a mixer tonight? Tried to call the # but no answer??? You guys really need to set up a website or did I miss it somewhere? I have a few guys(myself included) that want to race tonight Thought about going to Marion on Saturday but thats so far away. If the Factory is doing the friday night thing then I say I'm glad I live right off I 71 this is going to be awesome!
Old 07-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by M TONN
Shane, Is there going to be a mixer tonight? Tried to call the # but no answer??? You guys really need to set up a website or did I miss it somewhere? I have a few guys(myself included) that want to race tonight Thought about going to Marion on Saturday but thats so far away. If the Factory is doing the friday night thing then I say I'm glad I live right off I 71 this is going to be awesome!
Sorry that's my fault for not posting on line. It's been posted at the track for the last 3 weeks that the Factory is closed this weekend and next. Curt is building the track for the Ohio state fair race this weekend.

After that he will be open for a mixer every friday.

He should have a web site pretty soon.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Tri-State Hobbies Free Racing Saturday July 31

I Though You Guys Would Want To See This

Free Racing Saturday July 31 Racing Starts At 5PM Track Open All Day For Practice

Tri-State Hobbies And Raceway
3379 Dixie Hwy.
Hamilton, OH 45015
513-889-3954
Old 07-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dfilo456
I Though You Guys Would Want To See This

Free Racing Saturday July 31 Racing Starts At 5PM Track Open All Day For Practice

Tri-State Hobbies And Raceway
3379 Dixie Hwy.
Hamilton, OH 45015
513-889-3954
Everyone will be at the Ohio State Fair Race. Sorry.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard
I keep hearing rumors about an oval track ? Anyone know anything about this ? Thanks
Or a Mini-Z track?
Old 08-06-2010, 05:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mach Nine
Or a Mini-Z track?
Hobbytown has a D-Nano track. That's about as close as we're going to get I'm afraid. World of Hobbies and Games used to have one. I suppose if you get 6-8 sheets of plywood, some outdoor carpet, paint and mini-tubes then you could start it up but I don't think there's much interest out there.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Driver86
Hobbytown has a D-Nano track. That's about as close as we're going to get I'm afraid. World of Hobbies and Games used to have one. I suppose if you get 6-8 sheets of plywood, some outdoor carpet, paint and mini-tubes then you could start it up but I don't think there's much interest out there.
*sigh* I know =( I really used to like messing with them however like you said I realized there just wasn't interest for them. I may look into a d-nano but even then I think interest in that is dwindling? I'm just glad an indoor track opened closer to me than crcrc haha. I really wanted to be able to drive year round, that's why I liked them so much. But I'm gonna try to make it here soon and just check out electric races on Sunday and maybe make a purchase decision based on classes. Does the on site hobbyshop do price matching by any chance?
Old 08-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Adept

Also, actually what are some of the dominant classes there? Rather than me just speeding into a b4 or or t4 without really knowing which has the best turn out, out of electric vehicles. Thanks guys.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Addict

Ran a little nitro here 2 weeks ago. The track is really good, the building and setup is even better. This track probably will be where everyone is racing at once it gets cold out to do outdoor racing or other outdoor stuff.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Tech Master

And of course Jesse come down and smokes the fastest lap that track has seen. He had a 23.9 and Drake hit a 24.1.

Web site in progress.

http://www.theohiorcfactory.com/RC_FACTORY.php
Old 08-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Is there house transponders available. Also how late do the races usually run on saturdays
Old 08-23-2010, 05:35 AM
Tech Master

Yes there are house transponders. The Saturday races will last till around 9pm depending on turnout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.