Friday Night SC Racing at HCR!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Friday Night SC Racing at HCR!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Tech Adept

We have added a new directory for Friday Night Race Results on our website. Last Fridays results are up.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Tech Addict

YES! I'm a get to race friday night. Man I've missed this place!
Old 05-19-2010, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey all! I would just like to thank you for letting me be a part of your series. I will not be going to Hemet this week due to sponser obligations. I will be back the following week to enjoy racing and hanging out with you all. The growth of the racing in this series is unreal! So, good luck to you this week and I hope you all have a blast and get a piece of that Dynamic raffle! CYA
Old 05-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tech5
Hey all! I would just like to thank you for letting me be a part of your series. I will not be going to Hemet this week due to sponser obligations. I will be back the following week to enjoy racing and hanging out with you all. The growth of the racing in this series is unreal! So, good luck to you this week and I hope you all have a blast and get a piece of that Dynamic raffle! CYA
Chris it was HCR's pleasure to have you behind the mic for the Dynamic Series. You will be missed tomorrow night. We understand the obligations you having to support your drivers at other events. We look forward to you coming out, and getting in on the action. We hope you will want to get behind the mic again. Your welcome anytime!

Tomorrow night is the last of the Dynamic Series, with Dynamic raffling off some cool prizes.

Remember starting Friday May 28th HCR will be continuing our Friday Night S/C Racing program. Losi will be sponsoring our program, and will be providing raffle prizes. All the details have not been ironed out, but you can bet that you will have a chance, not only to have some great racing, but a chance to win some cool stuff provided by Losi.

Race fees will remain the same, and since the BBQ has been a big hit, Dynamic Hobby & HCR will continue to provide the free food!!

Thanks again to all you SC Racers that have supported our program, and we hope you will all continue to join us for some great action this summer.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Who's going tomorrow night? I'll be heading out after work hoping to win my Amain this time.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

WoW! Another FULL night of SC racing last night! 80+ again! Thats crazy! Had a great time, and really like the feel around HCR. It's cool that it is not a stressful super competitive energy around. Everyone is out to have a great time, and not so much pressure to win. It makes for a relaxing fun night. This is just what R/C needs. The 14 and under class is growing also, which is great.

I'm glad to know that HCR is going to continue with the program, and that Losi, AKA, and Dynamic Hobby will be sponsoring the program going forward!
Old 05-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Tech Regular

Yeah good times. Ended up leaving after winning both my qualifiers. The pace that the races were running, it was going to be a late night.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Tech Adept

Race results are posted on the HCR site.

Yeah, it was a long night. We will be doing a better job at keeping the pace up, so not to make for too long of a night. With that said, we will need some help from all of our drivers. Getting our turn marshals back out to the track, and making sure drivers have the correct car numbers will help quit a bit. A few minutes here and there, add up in the end. HCR will be more disciplined at getting started at 6:30. We have been a little lax on that, in order to take a handful of late entries, so everyone can get in on the fun. With the recent turnouts, we will not be able to take some of those late entries.

Sorry to those that could not stick around. HCR will do our best to make sure everyone can get home at a reasonable time, in the future.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HemetRC
Race results are posted on the HCR site.

Yeah, it was a long night. We will be doing a better job at keeping the pace up, so not to make for too long of a night. With that said, we will need some help from all of our drivers. Getting our turn marshals back out to the track, and making sure drivers have the correct car numbers will help quit a bit. A few minutes here and there, add up in the end. HCR will be more disciplined at getting started at 6:30. We have been a little lax on that, in order to take a handful of late entries, so everyone can get in on the fun. With the recent turnouts, we will not be able to take some of those late entries.

Sorry to those that could not stick around. HCR will do our best to make sure everyone can get home at a reasonable time, in the future.
Is there any way we could call in our entry in the future and what number do we call.I live 90 minutes away and my class is always toward the end anyway.Thanks!! Great Job!! I had a great time!!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Look at the times in 4wd A main between 2nd 3rd and 4th.CLOSE!!!
http://hemetraceway.com/race-results/
Old 05-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by stfitzgerald
Is there any way we could call in our entry in the future and what number do we call.I live 90 minutes away and my class is always toward the end anyway.Thanks!! Great Job!! I had a great time!!
I would say text your name and class to the number on the website. The earlier the better.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Tech Regular

Are they going to have short course racing this Friday?
Old 05-24-2010, 05:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by onemilekyle
Are they going to have short course racing this Friday?
yes sir. start time 630.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Tech Regular

Oh snaps! I will be there then. Who's going to give me some competition this time?
Old 05-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Adept

Friday Night SC Racing continues tomorrow night. Brought to you by Losi, AKA, Dynamic Hobby, and HCR!! We look forward to seeing you all out here for a great night of racing. Start time is 6:30pm.

We will be doing our best to get you out of there at a reasonable time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.