Wiki Posts
Search

wilmington ohio I-71 exit 45 offroad track

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default help

[QUOTE=T-BirdJunkie;8718739]But if you limit the tires it's down to driving [/QUOTE that what i've ben doin wrong..........................hey looking for some sponsors tell you LHS about my track and see if they are interested in sponsoring prizes for the racers this year and check out ccrcr.net and as always 513 623 1116 matt hale
Old 02-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default Sighting

There has been a verbal confirmation that Wade Whitaker and Phil burkhart(AKA Chrome) are coming to race this year.
Get Ready Matt the old time crew is starting to come of the woodwork! LOLOL
Joel sold the Late Model so know we are putting together the shopping list for this year! Big Mama Truck will be be back in action!
Old 02-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

[QUOTE=bigdaddyquale;8718948]
Originally Posted by T-BirdJunkie
But if you limit the tires it's down to driving [/QUOTE that what i've ben doin wrong..........................hey looking for some sponsors tell you LHS about my track and see if they are interested in sponsoring prizes for the racers this year and check out ccrcr.net and as always 513 623 1116 matt hale
That would be pretty cool if HOBBYTOWN would donate stuff for the racers. It would help attract more people (of all levels) and help out hobbytown.

Tires: I love racing at Matt's because you can run the same tire all year. They don't wear at all it seems like.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Scott, I'm almost embarassed to say it, but I've kind of been looking at trailers... I think that's at least a few years off though, I need a house first and somewhere to to store a trailer. They aren't bad if you're willing to buy an old MX trailer and outfit it yourself. Bob's trailer was a great size last year and it lets someone else less prepared (like me...) pit with you. Again, probably a ways off yet. Hell, I don't even have a tow vehicle yet. The Subaru gets around good and gets killer mileage, but I'm pretty sure it's not rated for pulling a trailer.

You bring up a good point though, Scott. I've got too much s***. I've been slowly starting to thin the herd a bit. Too much stuff I don't use, not enough stuff I could be using.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SMZR2
I'm would like to see a 17.5 motor limit. I ran 14 laps twice with a 13.5 but I don't know how the 17.5 would be on the track as far as ability to clear some of the jumps etc... but then again it would be the same for everyone.
I would like to see the emphasis go back to setup and driving rather than who has the hottest download to the speedo this week. Heck back in the day it was who had the hottest Voltage packs but with lipo's that has leveled the playing field.
FWIW I'm pretty much with Scott on this one. Then again I also like Matt's idea as well of bumping up or knocking people down based on how it goes. I saw Matt's sign at Hobbytown on Saturday sayiing first race was May 28th ( I think). Can't wait to race under the Friday night lights again
Old 02-28-2011, 09:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default COME ON SPRING!

May 28, 3 more months
Old 02-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Why not leave it it open ESC/motor and run a breakout rule?
Old 02-28-2011, 10:12 AM
Tech Addict

That may be an old sign at HobbyTown unless it updated since yesterday. the 28th is a Saturday.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by AMorgan
That may be an old sign at HobbyTown unless it updated since yesterday. the 28th is a Saturday.
It was taped on the side of the shelf where the shock oil is if you want to look at it and/or update/remove it.

Last edited by Driver86; 02-28-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Tech Addict

I'm 99% sure that's last years flyer.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Tech Addict

Default Breakout Rule

Originally Posted by gti5notrkt
Why not leave it it open ESC/motor and run a breakout rule?
What is a breakout rule?

Hopefully something that you don't get penalized for running faster than a previous run? That goes against every moral of my inner being to not push my self or my equipment to try to run faster with each and every lap!

Please explain a breakout rule?
Old 02-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

Default trailer

Originally Posted by AMorgan
Scott, I'm almost embarassed to say it, but I've kind of been looking at trailers... I think that's at least a few years off though, I need a house first and somewhere to to store a trailer. They aren't bad if you're willing to buy an old MX trailer and outfit it yourself. Bob's trailer was a great size last year and it lets someone else less prepared (like me...) pit with you. Again, probably a ways off yet. Hell, I don't even have a tow vehicle yet. The Subaru gets around good and gets killer mileage, but I'm pretty sure it's not rated for pulling a trailer.

You bring up a good point though, Scott. I've got too much s***. I've been slowly starting to thin the herd a bit. Too much stuff I don't use, not enough stuff I could be using.
Adam,
I will admit I have looked at trailers and thought about it but not in the budget and I do have the vehicle to pull it.
(There was a nice one 4sale on The sale forum in Florida I will go pick it up for you! LOL)
Maybe if the kids get into as they get older but hard to tie up that much money is something your going to sit in when a table, chair and easy do the same thing LOLOLOL
Old 03-01-2011, 05:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SMZR2
Adam,
I will admit I have looked at trailers and thought about it but not in the budget and I do have the vehicle to pull it.
(There was a nice one 4sale on The sale forum in Florida I will go pick it up for you! LOL)
Maybe if the kids get into as they get older but hard to tie up that much money is something your going to sit in when a table, chair and easy do the same thing LOLOLOL
And a tent with sides. White-boy here turns into lobster-boy in the sun REAL quick. I should buy stock in a sun-block company. That's yet ANOTHER reason I like Friday nights under the lights, LOL.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Driver86
And a tent with sides. White-boy here turns into lobster-boy in the sun REAL quick. I should buy stock in a sun-block company. That's yet ANOTHER reason I like Friday nights under the lights, LOL.
just leave the sleeves on some of your shirts, that will help alot!!!

Old 03-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROSSIO
i just went thru my tire collection and i have abunch of MT tires mounted on rims--BUT the rims are 23 mm.the tires are in great shape
there are about 4-5 sets,all panther tires.
if anyones still runs this type of hub ( 23mm) maybe on your "basher".
you can have them for FREE, because i will never ever use them again

ross
I could really use these for my lst i am rebuilding, I have 23mm adapters for it so that would be awesome if we could work something out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.