Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MG-A1 Quadtrax

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Default MG-A1 Quadtrax

I just got a MG-A1 Quadtrax MGA Entertainment and it doesn't have a controler. What info do I need for a controler to match this vehicle?
Old 05-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Default yes, i know how you can get a controller

The vehicle you're talking about was marketed by MGA Entertainment as a Tarantula, sold in 2004.

http://www.mgae.com/2004_product_pag...CTarantula.asp

here's a link. if that doesn't work, try this one. http://tinyurl.com/2gdkav

If you click on their product support link, you can email the parts department and ask for a remote. Make sure you get the right frequency. But they'll email you back, and tell you to send them a check for $5 S/H and its a done deal, they'll mail it back to you.

Funny running across this post. I actually found one of these, a brown one, that someone had tossed out for trash pickup here in Central Texas. I tried to search for information on it, and strangely enough, the only thing i could find, using the little bit of information on the car itself, was your post asking for this. After fiddling around with the search criteria, i finally found a few forums from Australia, where they apparently like to use these RC cars to make Robots. Found the product name that it was sold as, and that actually let me get the parts ordered.

Thankfully the car i picked up had a battery in it... i found a charger from a Tyco that works fine, and boom.. now that i've got a remote, my kids are enjoying the tar out of the vehicle. not all that fast, but lots of torque

Hope this helps!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Same on the remote problem

Do you know where else I can get a remote? I can't find them anywhere and the links you posted are dead.