Pit Stop Hobbies 2010 Season

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pit Stop Hobbies 2010 Season

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 05:55 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

how's track up there boys. get any precip?

R
Old 05-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Regular

Free bump for pit stop.....

We raced SC last month and hands down one of the best layouts I ever raced on, track was perfect for SC IMO. For all who help make that track the way it is Bob and the rest of the crew Great job! I can get some Friday nights off but I want it to be worth while for some good SC and mod buggy racing with the best and with decent weather. Hope they have great turn out for the TQ race, good luck to Bob, Bryan and the local hot shoes.

see you soon
Pat and Pat jr.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Well yes we did get a thunder storm last night that left the track under water. It was a bad storm and on my way to work the track was in no shape for racing. But thanks to Matt, Lance and Keith they work on the track for atleast 8 plus hours today to get it ready for tomorrow. If not for these three guys this race would of been a no go. Even though I can't make this race Thanks guys for taking your time to get the track ready.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bob Moore
If you need more info all you have to do is call the shop and talk to Jim directly.
Bob I am certainly not directing anything towards you or anyone else.
Do me a favor I don't want to put you in the middle of anything, Please print the page and give it too him. I know Jimmy get's on line, he has to - to order from the distributors and I am sure he probably surfs the web for other stuff too. I am glad you help out - without you and others helping the place would already have tanked. I just got in and expected to have to read two pages of posts instead there are only 2 posts This will be my last post on this subject - if you want to tell Jimmy to call me I will be more than happy to talk to him.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Well just to let everyone know. We got more rain last night. I ran down to the track this morning and there are puddles on the track again. It is overcast and calling for a chance of rain this afternoon. Best info I can give. Of to work
Old 05-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

i had a great times at the tq race.2wd was a handfull for me like usuall.but i felt like i was getting faster with it in the a ans then bang it broke....lol
sct class..bryan and i dooked it out in the main for about a lap and he checked out.good job man...
Old 05-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Very nice track, thanks Pit Stop crew.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ryan Price
Very nice track, thanks Pit Stop crew.
TQ race was defiantly worth the drive. Great track, great racing, great people!
Old 05-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

any race results or turnout numbers from this weekend???
Old 05-31-2010, 03:12 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

bob didnt win. i'm not interested...

R
Old 05-31-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Bobby,

Kyle won Mod Truck. James won 2wheel Mod and even though I couldn't watch since I too was racing, the announcer was on top of the action as James and Mike Gay were nose to tail each and every lap. Mike won 4wd. Turnout was okay for there to have been rain the night nefore and that morning. I wish you could have made it out. I'm sure I'll see you at PS later this summer as I hear they are planning some big races.

Morris,

Good run in both classes. Racing with you was a blast. We had some good battles in sc and 2wheel. Hope to see you at the tracks this summer.

Thanks to the PS crew for putting on a great race. If there are more races planned, I'll see you guys again this summer for sure.

Thanks,

Bryan
Old 05-31-2010, 06:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Bobby,

Kyle won Mod Truck. James won 2wheel Mod and even though I couldn't watch since I too was racing, the announcer was on top of the action as James and Mike Gay were nose to tail each and every lap. Mike won 4wd. Turnout was okay for there to have been rain the night nefore and that morning. I wish you could have made it out. I'm sure I'll see you at PS later this summer as I hear they are planning some big races.

Morris,

Good run in both classes. Racing with you was a blast. We had some good battles in sc and 2wheel. Hope to see you at the tracks this summer.

Thanks to the PS crew for putting on a great race. If there are more races planned, I'll see you guys again this summer for sure.

Thanks,

Bryan
well said...im sure we will see each other sometime.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Bobby,

I wanted to be there but some things came up. Im sure I will be able to hit up a couple races there this year.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trickedyfz450
I wanted to be there but some things came up. Im sure I will be able to hit up a couple races there this year.
Correction – Kyle did not win mod truck…he was edged out by the guy (can’t recall his name) racing for TQ. The race between these two was one of the best races of the day. Back and forth for 10-min, with both drivers exhibiting extreme sportsmanship!
Old 06-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by F18engineguy
Correction – Kyle did not win mod truck…he was edged out by the guy (can’t recall his name) racing for TQ. The race between these two was one of the best races of the day. Back and forth for 10-min, with both drivers exhibiting extreme sportsmanship!
His name was Bill Shay I think

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.