Pit Stop Hobbies 2010 Season

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pit Stop Hobbies 2010 Season

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 09:59 AM
Tech Regular

Track should be good, all this sun and with the rain last night it should be good and smooth. The moisture will certainly come up tonight.

Hope to see a good 17.5 class again as well as a large turnout for the 4wd guys..

See you all there. I will be there around 2 to take care of any remaining puddles.

Jason
Old 09-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Was just informed that the track conditions are perfection.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:02 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Like to thank the guys who got the track ready today and fixed it up after the rain so we could racing tonight. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would also like to thank the person who took me out on the first corner and used me for a bumper car in the main.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Like to thank the guys who got the track ready today and fixed it up after the rain so we could racing tonight. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would also like to thank the person who took me out on the first corner and used me for a bumper car in the main.
I thought you were just too slow
Old 09-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Track was great again...kinda chilly but still a good SCT turnout. 17.5 A main was a barn burner (at least what I saw of it...I was marshaling). Can't wait to do it all again next Friday!
Old 09-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wyd

Thank you for the praise we are glad you enjoyed it. Thanks to Paul for working his a$$ off on that table top all night. Thanks to Shawn for sweeping the puddles before I got there and helping to apply some dry dirt to them. Thanks to Butch for also helping with the dry dirt and other misc. things. Glad you guys were able to help out.

One word for next year btw..

Paul, Bob Moore and myself will be working on changing some jumps around, fixing some. We are also kicking around the idea of running in the opposite direction for next season. Anyone who would like to help out just say something to one of us and we will let you know when we are ready to start. Many hands make light work and if you want your voice heard for ideas, we can't hear you unless you are there.

Thanks again for all the help.

The track crew.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hyper_Kid
Thank you for the praise we are glad you enjoyed it. Thanks to Paul for working his a$$ off on that table top all night. Thanks to Shawn for sweeping the puddles before I got there and helping to apply some dry dirt to them. Thanks to Butch for also helping with the dry dirt and other misc. things. Glad you guys were able to help out.

One word for next year btw..

Paul, Bob Moore and myself will be working on changing some jumps around, fixing some. We are also kicking around the idea of running in the opposite direction for next season. Anyone who would like to help out just say something to one of us and we will let you know when we are ready to start. Many hands make light work and if you want your voice heard for ideas, we can't hear you unless you are there.

Thanks again for all the help.

The track crew.
Running backwards sounds pretty cool, that first turn would be wild with the banking on it. Might want to fence that off though as a lot of families/kids stand there to watch and would get nailed by vehicles trying to take the turn too fast (i.e. 4wd SC's)! I'm sure somebody would end up in the neighbors yard! Anxious to hear what you guys come up with.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kyle3333
Was just informed that the track conditions are perfection.
We need to try to get a bunch of guys out next week with 4wds...
Old 09-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by wyd

Brian you would have won that race. The guy that wrecked you drives like a idiot all of the time. I don't think I have seen him make a clean pass on anyone all year.

This same guy tried to take my leg off while I was fixing the table top. I hope he will start to realize that people do not respect a dirty driver.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:21 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by wildbill101
I thought you were just too slow
I would of been faster if I wanted to out the TQ on the first corner but instead I took my time to not hack him.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:26 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Paul Snyder
Brian you would have won that race. The guy that wrecked you drives like a idiot all of the time. I don't think I have seen him make a clean pass on anyone all year.

This same guy tried to take my leg off while I was fixing the table top. I hope he will start to realize that people do not respect a dirty driver.
Thanks. I saw you get hit while working on the track. It was uncalled for. It is easy to just slow up and go slow around the track workers and then go like hell.

Also great job on the track. You did an awesome job and so did Jason. Normally I like to bitch about stuff but on the other hand you guys did an awesome job so I also need to make sure that you get the praise as well.

So again thanks for the getting the track race ready so all of us could have a great time. I know I had fun and hope to be back next week if I can.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Open/Modified SCT

It seems we may have enough people to run an Open/Modified Short Course Truck class this week. I think we have 4 who want to run it.

Anyone else up for some Modified SCT action?
Old 09-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mannace
It seems we may have enough people to run an Open/Modified Short Course Truck class this week. I think we have 4 who want to run it.

Anyone else up for some Modified SCT action?
great
this is just what chris at bumps was hoping for so we have no reason to run a 17.5 class this winter....
looks like my 2wd is officially for sale.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Tech Addict

im up for mod buggy this friday.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks to the track crew for making Pitstop dialed all season! The track has been great to run on this smooth and with all the traction the racing has been awesome. See everyone this Friday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.