Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Granger Offroad RC Raceway (Granger, Indiana) >

Granger Offroad RC Raceway (Granger, Indiana)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Granger Offroad RC Raceway (Granger, Indiana)

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

sounds good Mike, I may try and stop by this weekend and check things out.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Here is some more info:

Hello again racers. With a mid-May opening in mind and racing every Saturday through the summer Granger Offroad RC Raceway is pleased to announce our signature races for the summer.

June 19 2010, Big Dog Short Course Shootout - who will claim the bragging rights at the end of the day!? All SC - All day!

August 7 2010, Trophy race. This one will be for everybody. Novice to eighth scale, electric and nitro. Trophies and door prizes too. Don't miss this race it is guaranteed to be a blast!

September 4 2010, Trophy race. Classes to be announced. Another SC race? Eighth scale only? Interest will determine classes for this one.

October ? 2010, Granger Raceway appreciation race. Reduced fees, cookout and door prizes will make this a fun day for all!

When we get a bit closer, flyers will be posted with specifics for each signature race.

Don't forget our regular Saturday races will tune you and your car up for the big events!

See Ya trackside
Old 03-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 380 (99%+)

Look forward to making the trip from Northwest Indiana.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jonski
Look forward to making the trip from Northwest Indiana.
I am really looking forward to meeting some new racers. This is going to be a very nice track with a friendly staff and a well organized racing program. Look me up when you come over! Michael
Old 04-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default whats up with the track

whats up with the "track" i just drove there today and nothing has been done u have a big race in about 5 weeks. whats going on?
Old 04-20-2010, 07:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by offroadlosi76
whats up with the "track" i just drove there today and nothing has been done u have a big race in about 5 weeks. whats going on?
We will be getting dirt shortly and begin construction of the track when it arrives. We have done a lot of work already that is mainly unseen to anyone that didn't see the property before we started. There is still a lot of work but we shouldn't have a problem getting it done. We have a backhoe and bobcat at our disposal so that saves a lot of time as well.

I am glad to see you are interested and hope to race with you soon! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Regular

I confirmed my order for 15 tri-axle loads of dirt today and the delivery will be in the next couple of days. A BIG load of material is lined up for the drivers stand and we have already buried more power for pit space around the perimeter than I have seen at any other outdoor tracks. It will be ready for a grand opening race on May 22 and it will be sweet!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

Please post pics of construction...
Old 04-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Tech Adept

If you need Anti-Work let me know.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Noah, just having you around at the track and not doing anything caused things to slow down. lol I don't know how you do it, but you sure are skilled at it ^_^

Originally Posted by carplace
... we have already buried more power for pit space around the perimeter than I have seen at any other outdoor tracks...
That is the best part of the outdoor track. It's not the first time I seen a track that had outdoor power though out the pit area (Hardesty's had a nice set-up, but they closed years ago), but as it is right now I think your place will be one if not the only one that has true outdoor pit power (embassy has limited power outlets).
Old 04-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carbon madness
Noah, just having you around at the track and not doing anything caused things to slow down. lol I don't know how you do it, but you sure are skilled at it ^_^

That is the best part of the outdoor track. It's not the first time I seen a track that had outdoor power though out the pit area (Hardesty's had a nice set-up, but they closed years ago), but as it is right now I think your place will be one if not the only one that has true outdoor pit power (embassy has limited power outlets).
The best part? I thought the best part was having a drivable, challenging,fun course. anyways, good to have plenty of power available.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Hardesty's...was that the track in Hamlet, IN?
Old 04-23-2010, 11:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jonski
Hardesty's...was that the track in Hamlet, IN?
Yep that would be the track (well when it was there).
Old 04-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

will there be any races so i can enter my tmaxx in? i have been looking for a track near me that will let me run/race with it. im only like 5-9 miles away from the track so that will be nice.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Hello Nick. When we get ready, bring your T-maxx over. If we get enough monster trucks, we'll put a class together. If not we'll find a place for you to run. We will be having an opening race May 22. See ya trackside!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.