Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 03:56 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by YDBD
I will hopefully have my EX 1.5 done, awaiting the T8 1700kv. If I finish I'm not sure I'll drive it...just look at it...
Man, you sound like me Jon!

Originally Posted by crymynal
I'm also trying to get out to Siro's race on Sunday. Next month is the Tamiya Cup Challenge and the 3-Hour Endurance Race. I won't be here for the Tamiya Cup but will be at the Enduro if I can put together a team. I have two drivers right now. I will need at least one more (a beginner is still needed also). Igy? Ethan?

Paul are you going to put togther a team this time?
I'd love to but I'm working this weekend AND next weekend.

- Paulie
Old 03-19-2010, 04:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I will need at least one more (a beginner is still needed also). Igy? Ethan?

Paul are you going to put togther a team this time?
I'll be yer Huckleberry.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by pgeldz

I'd love to but I'm working this weekend AND next weekend.

- Paulie
Aren't you retiring this week or so. WTF guy
Old 03-19-2010, 05:08 AM
Tech Regular

Paul...I just checked Siro's site. Tadashi pushed back the dates on both races. Tamiya Cup is now the 18th and the endurance race is not until the 25th of April. You still have time to put together a team.

Jason...We would like to finish the race at least!!! JK. I'll add you to the list. We now have a minimum team but could always use more and some PB's would be nice if anyone wants to hang out and BS with us.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:10 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Murdadock
Aren't you retiring this week or so. WTF guy
Tell me about it...I wish.

If all goes well, I'll be done mid August. Keep your fingers crossed for me...

- Paulie
Old 03-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Murdadock
I'll be yer Huckleberry.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Tech Adept

Jon,
Don't take out of context. It came from one of the greatest movies of all time.

Anthony,
PB's....I love it
Gonna go out next weekend and practice a few hours so I can enduro the enduro
Old 03-20-2010, 06:00 AM
Tech Addict

Paul...I just checked Siro's site. Tadashi pushed back the dates on both races. Tamiya Cup is now the 18th and the endurance race is not until the 25th of April. You still have time to put together a team.
Hmm, must have missed this post...

25 April you say? I may be able to cobble something together by then.

We won the first enduro we entered, and I think we came in 2nd on the last one. I'd love to enter again and try for a Top 3 finish...

I even have a new body for this season I haven't painted yet!

We'll see what happens, but I'd love to enter again. Do you know what rules he's adopting this time?

- Paulie
Old 03-20-2010, 06:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default stuffs gotta go

hey all long time no talk, been super busy. neway just figured i would let everyone on the forum no before everybody else that i am selling all of my rc stuff. if ne one is intereseted my number is 959-8448 i live on kadena in base housing. just make me offers and i see what i can let go for a reasonable price. i have a huge ofna pit bag some tools starter box, micrometer, ho bao hyper st completely stock other than chasis braces, a bag full of exhaust parts, a novarossi plus 21-5 motor with less than a gallon through it, ofna hyper 9 with dx2.0 remote jr 9100s/9100t servos, brand new novarossi plus 21-4 buggy motor with only 4 tanks of fuel through it and an old ofna pirate monster truck. please help me out everythings gotta go.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Tech Master

Pretty good day at the track yesterday...I believe I saw SIX Caster Fusions there, one wasn't running yet....

Looks like today should be pretty good, gotta little rain last night, so should have good traction today.

The track is going to need some work. I am hoping Robert can get us a bobcat and we can put some more dirt down and Mike can get the equipment to pack. The driverstand may be there next weekend for assembly, so a few guys will be needed to put it together.

The awesome thing is we can work on one track and drive on another until it the work is done. We have a lot of rocks sticking up just enough to damage cars. So those need to be removed and new dirt dumped and packed, it may take a few work days.

If we plan on a race Siro is have races on the 18th and 25th of April. The 18th is the Tamiya cup and I don't think anyone will be running in that. We could schedule a race for then and it is the end of Spring Break for me. Again I think we should keep it a small race to work out the kinks.

Maybe another test on the timing system at a Slash Bash 3 April?
Old 03-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

Pretty good day at the track yesterday...I believe I saw SIX Caster Fusions there...
That tends to happen when you buy up all of Caster USA's stock and sell it on Okinawa!

LOL!

- Paulie
Old 03-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Tech Adept

oooooooooooo, Slash Bash. Haven't heard that in a while
Old 03-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Tech Adept

All,

I stopped by the SeaBee's this afternoon to drop off the certificates and talk about their assistance during an upcoming track maintenance day/s.

I am reguesting a bobcat and a few operators for 1-3 days from 12-16 Apr.

This date was picked due to the spring break for schools, my availability and from input I received from the SeaBee's due to their scheduling issues.

I have also asked for some more dirt, prefferably clean (no rocks, etc) to be dropped off as available.

I also called camp services and will do a follow up with the brig tomorrow regarding hardware.

my goal is to have the stand done and in place by the end of next week.

What I will need from you all is a definitive plan for putting this thing on the ground,

We will need a hand full of volunteers able to assist in bolting the thing together. this should take the better part of a day.

I am sure we can get an additional 1-2 feet of height from placing the stand on cement risers to level the stnd, keep it off the ground away from the moisture and provide some type of anchor for high winds (typhoons, etc)

Please let me know your thoughts, concerns, etc..

Rob
Old 03-22-2010, 12:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Jon,

I'm pretty sure you can't call it a slash bash anymore...I know there are like 4 blitz's runnin around her somewhere and a few sc-10's....unless of course we aren't invited! lol
Old 03-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by chemfrk
my goal is to have the stand done and in place by the end of next week.

What I will need from you all is a definitive plan for putting this thing on the ground,

We will need a hand full of volunteers able to assist in bolting the thing together. this should take the better part of a day.

Rob
BEER.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.