Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
New Nebraska Track The Best In The Midwest!!!!!!! >

New Nebraska Track The Best In The Midwest!!!!!!!

New Nebraska Track The Best In The Midwest!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default New Nebraska Track The Best In The Midwest!!!!!!!

The new Hobbytown in Omaha Nebraska just opened up and they have the best indoor carpet track in the midwest. The track measures 48' x 96'. THe carpet is real ozite from CRC. It has been professionally install the carpet is glued down to ultra smooth and flat concrete! They even grooved out lines in the concrete for the scoring loop. Now if that ain't detail I don't know what is!!!!

There will be enough pit spaces to accomadate up to 160 racers. This is probably the one of the nicest facility if not the nicest in the country bar none. The building is brand new every thing is brand new. Go to Hobbytown.com if you want more info and a to see the race schedule. Click on the link for the Omaha store.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:50 AM
Suspended

yes i raced there yesterday, It was Sofa King awesome, best track ever, its huge!!!