Wiki Posts
Search

Where near Temecula, CA for short course spec

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Where near Temecula, CA for short course spec

Hey, I am looking for 10th scale electric short course racing going on near temecula, Cali (just few miles north of san diego county in the inland empire) I know about ARC, but some guys tell me they havent had any going on lately. Also why does some people call it "SLASH spec" why not "Short Course spec" ?
Old 10-22-2009, 03:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Check out hemetraceway . Weds nights seem to be getting very popular with the sc's. Many times they will come in 10+ deep. It's been getting so popular he is thinking about opening Sunday's for SC class racing.

Check it out.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

not enough time i work til 5pm
Old 10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Heres the SC deal. ARC will race if they get enough. Slash spec means box stock. This is a good deal because its more cost effective to run. With the addition of new trucks there was worry of dominance of 1 truck over another. To everybodies suprise these trucks out of the box are all really close! Great cheap racing. If your looking for a big turnout Start posting on your local threads, there is alot of these trucks runnin around right now with no place to race. Good luck!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tech5
Heres the SC deal. ARC will race if they get enough. Slash spec means box stock. This is a good deal because its more cost effective to run. With the addition of new trucks there was worry of dominance of 1 truck over another. To everybodies suprise these trucks out of the box are all really close! Great cheap racing. If your looking for a big turnout Start posting on your local threads, there is alot of these trucks runnin around right now with no place to race. Good luck!
Thanks for the heads up, I pretty much am going to leave it as is stock out of box, I think its pretty much fun and it should be that way.. with the whole bushless motor idea seems not to fit for the SC trucks, they spin out of control..
Old 10-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DirtyDezPirate
not enough time i work til 5pm
Yeah, it is about a 30 minute drive from Temecula, so if you live farther south...
Old 10-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by itsshemp
Yeah, it is about a 30 minute drive from Temecula, so if you live farther south...
I live right by pechanga, and thats during rush hour, so theres TRAFFIC.. it takes hour about to get to hemet.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Tech Adept

sc class at arc would be sweet and i like the idea of keeping them box stock other then set-up.it is a lot of fun and makes it to the best driver that wins.not all about who has the most money.keeps racing pretty close too.