Community
Wiki Posts
Search

worcester MA

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Post worcester MA

im looking for people to bash with or races if i can find some people on this fourm i will set up a bash/race day were we can all hang out and have some rc fun.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

You've got two great tracks that aren't that far from you........

http://rcmadness.com/

and

Old 09-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Tech Elite

ooops....
http://rcexcitement.com/
Old 09-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

i no but they charge to use the tracks. and i dont think they have a bash track. but ive never been to a track so ill check it out
Old 09-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

I don't know about excitement, but last I heard.....Madness was free for practice.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

this is off topic but do u think i should get electric or nitro for my next car. its ganna be a monster truck. i no nitro aint cheap. but the convenience of not charging isounds nice. but back on subject were is madness.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:05 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by juggalo6106
this is off topic but do u think i should get electric or nitro for my next car. its ganna be a monster truck. i no nitro aint cheap. but the convenience of not charging isounds nice. but back on subject were is madness.
Madness is right off of Rt. 5 in Enfield. Just give em a call or map quest their location.
As far as nitro -vs- electric. I say go electric. Nitro is definately not more convenient. You'll have to change your carb settings from day to day based on what the weather is and how you want or need it to run. Nitro is also dirty, loud and more expensive in the long run.
A good battery costs a hundred bucks or so......Nitro is 25-40 bucks per gallon. You cannot run nitro indoors.
Get an E-revo or the newest Emaxx version.......just my 2 cents.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dieselpower
Madness is right off of Rt. 5 in Enfield. Just give em a call or map quest their location.
As far as nitro -vs- electric. I say go electric. Nitro is definately not more convenient. You'll have to change your carb settings from day to day based on what the weather is and how you want or need it to run. Nitro is also dirty, loud and more expensive in the long run.
A good battery costs a hundred bucks or so......Nitro is 25-40 bucks per gallon. You cannot run nitro indoors.
Get an E-revo or the newest Emaxx version.......just my 2 cents.
well i do want a revo. so i think im ganna get a e revo cuz wnter is coming but i want to try nitro so ill get a revo 3.3 in the spring
Old 09-28-2009, 07:40 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

RCExcitements free practice Fridays just ended, but it only cost a few bucks to run on any of their tracks for the day. If you are in Worcester then RCE is only about 20 minutes from you. Take a trip up and check the place out.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CCristo
RCExcitements free practice Fridays just ended, but it only cost a few bucks to run on any of their tracks for the day. If you are in Worcester then RCE is only about 20 minutes from you. Take a trip up and check the place out.
yep the owner Todd is a cool guy and the track it nice! I live 5 Min's from RCE but also bash all over MA. toss me a PM we can get in a bash b4 snow fly... also there was a revo 3.3 in the consignment case for 300 picco 26 and in good shape. Its owner was out of "Wis-ta" too.