Wiki Posts
Search

~~Thumptown RC~~Singers Hobbies~~ Wellsboro,PA

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joey91473
Mery Christmas and Happy New Years Thumptown. Look forward to racing with you guys next year. Got a new ride, ready to roll...
Great to hear from you Len. We have been having regular club meetings and are gearing up for an even better season next year with what looks like a better turn out for a few of the classes including the kids. We at this point are working on club by-laws and will work on track layout and the possibility of a points type system with at least the short course trucks(our largest class). We are also going to be working on fund raisers to make some improvements to the track. This will all make for a better experience while at the track. Any imput would be great and we also look forward to seeing you this upcoming season.
Old 12-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I still need to get into the shop and order some wheels/tires and an overtray for the ice racing, if it ever materializes. I'm going to be a guinea pig and try some 2.2s. RPM part number 82232 are for wide wheelbase crawler wheels that are supposed to clear the Slash 4x4's front hubs without interference, at least this is what Ive read on multiple other forums. So, I'll give them a go, and if they don't work, I've got some other vehicles I can run them on.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Merry Christmas and happy new years everybody. I'm iching to race also. although my truck still has last summers track dirt on it. I'm slowly getting around to maintenance and new mods for next spring race season. I will definately have lots of ripping and tearing to do on my truck in February.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:57 PM
Tech Adept

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a happy and safe new year!
Old 01-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Tech Adept

IS IT SUMMER YET??!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Tech Adept

Tell me about it. I got bored enough I ran a pack down the other day running in the snow. Definitely need an overtray if I'm gonna do that anymore.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 99 (99%+)
Default Thanks Thumptown

After 10 years away from racing and with all hope gone that I'd ever find a local track, there it was!

As a new member to Thumptown, I'd like to thank everyone for such a warm welcome and for all the helpful input I've been given to get my son and myself started. With a track owner and members like this Thumptown is going to go a long way.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by isarctard
After 10 years away from racing and with all hope gone that I'd ever find a local track, there it was!

As a new member to Thumptown, I'd like to thank everyone for such a warm welcome and for all the helpful input I've been given to get my son and myself started. With a track owner and members like this Thumptown is going to go a long way.
Welcome to Thumptown ! Looking forward to racing with you and your Son this year !
We have a Great group of guys to race with and always have lots of fun !
Can't wait for the track to reopen !!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default racing tomorrow night

Hey guys,
Those of you that are planning to head to richfield tomorrow night ill see ya there! if anyone needs directions or any other info or possibly a ride out of williamsport, pm or text me!
Isaac
Old 01-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
Hey guys,
Those of you that are planning to head to richfield tomorrow night ill see ya there! if anyone needs directions or any other info or possibly a ride out of williamsport, pm or text me!
Isaac
sending a txt now
Old 01-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Hey guys,
There was something mention about ice racing. I haven't heard anything else about it. I'm wondering when it will be happening? I would like to stop by to watch.
Tyler
Old 01-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Adept

As far as I know nothing has been set up. I'm not so sure now that I really want to go ahead and subject my truck/bearings to so much moisture. We'll see though. If we do set up a race, hopefully I'll have time to order/build a set of tires.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jerkyb2k3
As far as I know nothing has been set up. I'm not so sure now that I really want to go ahead and subject my truck/bearings to so much moisture. We'll see though. If we do set up a race, hopefully I'll have time to order/build a set of tires.
I'll bring it up at the meeting this week.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

What happen to everyone? No one visit's the thread anymore?
Old 01-26-2011, 08:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gearhead racer
What happen to everyone? No one visit's the thread anymore?
I'm Here !

Hey any one looking to buy or trade a 3.3 Revo lots of goodies and hop up parts, I'm Going to list it on Rc-tech and Traxxas site soon, It's Not mine belongs to a friend of mine I had it running yesterday, runs great ! He's looking to go electric wants either a Ultimate slash 4x4 or a E-Revo
Let me know
Chris-oggie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.