Wiki Posts
Search

Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
I have to check with Chris to be sure but I think its the 2nd weekend in October.
im ready to run some 4 wheel!!! wait no im not i need a speedo
Old 09-14-2009, 05:17 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

medina, 100bux and i have a LRP sphere comp TC with ur name on it.

R
Old 09-14-2009, 06:37 PM
Tech Addict

HAHA..

i'm just ready to run!!! Bumps open this weekend??
Old 09-14-2009, 06:42 PM

lil too much rain to string some 23s together on fresh holeshots eh

R
Old 09-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
medina, 100bux and i have a LRP sphere comp TC with ur name on it.

R
Hmmm that prolly would be a good speedo for my type r, and put the gtb in my 4wd
Old 09-14-2009, 07:01 PM

whateva works and gets u back runnin. no prob in helpin that cause. lemme know if u know any1 who wants a very prized ARTR 1/8 rig.

R
Old 09-14-2009, 08:14 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

Hey Guys!

I am also new to your track this year and plan on making it a few times to race. It's a long drive for me so I want to make sure I have all the info I need. Are the pictures on your website fairly recent? Also will the practice always be on tuesday and racing sunday? How much is it to race for the first class and how much for the second class? It looks to be a nice pit area with electric etc....

Thanks for any info
Old 09-15-2009, 01:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tom2tone
Hey Guys!

I am also new to your track this year and plan on making it a few times to race. It's a long drive for me so I want to make sure I have all the info I need. Are the pictures on your website fairly recent? Also will the practice always be on tuesday and racing sunday? How much is it to race for the first class and how much for the second class? It looks to be a nice pit area with electric etc....

Thanks for any info
The pictures are not that old, they just did some work inside. they just put up plywood on the inside of the walls around the track, painted ,etc...
yes, sun. is off road racing and tue. is offroad practice. he sets up for wed. night oval racing and keeps it setup till sat. oval racing.
As far as i know it is $15 for the first class and $10 for the second class.

the pit area in the pictures is the down stairs, i didn't see a picture of the upstairs. upstairs is prob. at least twice that size. Most of the electric guys pit upstairs and the nitro guys pit down stairs. You can pit where ever you want, but that seems like what usually happens.
So what classes will you be running?
Old 09-15-2009, 05:52 AM
Tech Addict

whateva works and gets u back runnin. no prob in helpin that cause. lemme know if u know any1 who wants a very prized ARTR 1/8 rig.

R
selling your 8th scale? what about next year?
Old 09-15-2009, 12:11 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dan r
selling your 8th scale? what about next year?
2 words for you..........Touring Car.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:43 PM

more like 'semi-retirement'

when a day of runnin for fun, practicing, timed or not is more fun (and economical) than a raceday or 2. then really the only purpose is hanging out with your friends which is what it should be about in the end game. thats why i've tried here to balance a 1/8 nitro, 1/10 2wd, and finally put this ISTC into service. tall order but i like hangin out and while i'm ok with most all of it. many folks dont like seeing me come up just to hang and not run.

i'm trying. no1 said this hobby was cheap and i started saving for mortgage pymts this mth as the house is supposed to be done late dec/early jan. lotta hobbies, too much fat.

R
Old 09-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Tech Addict

more like 'semi-retirement'

when a day of runnin for fun, practicing, timed or not is more fun (and economical) than a raceday or 2. then really the only purpose is hanging out with your friends which is what it should be about in the end game. thats why i've tried here to balance a 1/8 nitro, 1/10 2wd, and finally put this ISTC into service. tall order but i like hangin out and while i'm ok with most all of it. many folks dont like seeing me come up just to hang and not run.

i'm trying. no1 said this hobby was cheap and i started saving for mortgage pymts this mth as the house is supposed to be done late dec/early jan. lotta hobbies, too much fat.

R
it was a ton of fun running last weekend!! i was watering my track yesterday and today! it's loose now with all the rain, only hitting mid 24's
Old 09-15-2009, 05:21 PM

dan, rhonda might hate me but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2O0bENe5o lol

R
Old 09-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Addict

when is that going in my basement? haha
Old 09-15-2009, 08:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IIICJACKIII
The pictures are not that old, they just did some work inside. they just put up plywood on the inside of the walls around the track, painted ,etc...
yes, sun. is off road racing and tue. is offroad practice. he sets up for wed. night oval racing and keeps it setup till sat. oval racing.
As far as i know it is $15 for the first class and $10 for the second class.

the pit area in the pictures is the down stairs, i didn't see a picture of the upstairs. upstairs is prob. at least twice that size. Most of the electric guys pit upstairs and the nitro guys pit down stairs. You can pit where ever you want, but that seems like what usually happens.
So what classes will you be running?

I have a spec slash and an e-revo and i'm bouncing back and forth from either getting a e-buggy or a sc10.... How would either one of those handle this track? It seems small in the pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.