Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The weather has not been the best but we have worked hard to make the run off and drainage of the this layout the best it can be. With all of the rain we got today, things are not near as bad as they could be. We are very excited about this weekend's ROAR Regional, looking forward to a great day of racing.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 09-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default updates

Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway
The weather has not been the best but we have worked hard to make the run off and drainage of the this layout the best it can be. With all of the rain we got today, things are not near as bad as they could be. We are very excited about this weekend's ROAR Regional, looking forward to a great day of racing.

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin, things look good for Sat. but keep updates as 3.5 hr drive would hate to turn around. THNX
Old 09-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by paul5790
Kevin, things look good for Sat. but keep updates as 3.5 hr drive would hate to turn around. THNX
I'm watching the weather very close, I promise. I will post updates off and on all week. If I feel it's going to be bad, I'll cancel in the am on Friday, otherwise it's on. The good news is that if the track can handle all of this rain and be ready for Saturday, it will surely be able to handle a passing shower on Saturday. It has happened in the past and we've been back racing in less than an hour.

Stay tuned.

Kevin
Old 09-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Is there any chance to change the race to Sunday if we get rain on Saturday? I need to race!

Steve
Old 09-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Lapster v2
Is there any chance to change the race to Sunday if we get rain on Saturday? I need to race!

Steve

Can't reschedule the Regional for Sunday but we may have a club race. Lets hope for good weather on Saturday!
Old 09-28-2011, 05:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I could go for a race on sunday! I'm starting to get antsy, I don't think I've raced for about a month now
Old 09-28-2011, 07:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sunday race?? Talk to me!
Old 09-28-2011, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default Rob, Paul from MD/

Originally Posted by hambone
Sunday race?? Talk to me!
Hey Rob, Paul been a while make it Sat, ill be there have raced with you in a while would be good to see you again OLD man, someone talked about you with the glasses down over your nose sounds like me now. eyes gone hope to see you sat
Old 09-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by paul5790
Hey Rob, Paul been a while make it Sat, ill be there have raced with you in a while would be good to see you again OLD man, someone talked about you with the glasses down over your nose sounds like me now. eyes gone hope to see you sat
Hey Paul. Unfortunately we are on 6 days at work. Damn sure wish i could be there.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I say we all put some extra coin in for a big f'n circus tent to cover the track and driver stand. I HAVE to race this weekend or I'm gonna go nuts! I even went touring car racing last weekend just to fill the void and that didn't work!

I hate this weather crap.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:10 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default PODIUM SPOT OPEN

Melissa has included me in a family gathering this weekend. My absence will allow Blontz, Chamberlain, and perhaps Sped Tooth a chance to finsh on the podium
Old 09-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by OSR
Melissa has included me in a family gathering this weekend. My absence will allow Blontz, Chamberlain, and perhaps Sped Tooth a chance to finsh on the podium

Double WOW! Apparently winning every single weekend at the other track has gone to your head! Doesn't surprise me though.

.........couldn't get your permission slip signed huh? Too bad though, there will be more than 3 cars in the E class Saturday!
Old 09-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by schreff
I say we all put some extra coin in for a big f'n circus tent to cover the track and driver stand. I HAVE to race this weekend or I'm gonna go nuts! I even went touring car racing last weekend just to fill the void and that didn't work!

I already looked into it, my overhead power lines make it tuff. Not to worry, I don't care if I have to get the mini track machine out and plow the mud off so we can race!

Kevin
Old 09-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schreff

Yeah, I was trying to find one of those military mess hall tents that they use when they set up a temporary base. Did anyone see pictures on here of the track that had like a greenhouse over it? You know if money were not an option the trick would be to do what his neighbor has down the road. Put a building up with solar panels covering the roof. Never pay electric again. Heck for the winter you could probably put heated flooring under the dirt.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:27 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Double WOW! Apparently winning every single weekend at the other track has gone to your head! Doesn't surprise me though.

.........couldn't get your permission slip signed huh? Too bad though, there will be more than 3 cars in the E class Saturday!
Won't be this oneLCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*-pict0069.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.