Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Anthony Mazzara
thanks again to kevin and all the lcrc crew...the track was awesome as usual...there also was some great racing...congrates paul on the win in truggy you drove awesome...we had a great time an are looking foward to the next one!

LCRC imo is offically the best rc track/facility in the northeast!
Thanks for the props Anthony, it is always awesome running against the best! Thanks to Kevin, Christ and Billy for the best place around.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm just repeating what everybody else has already said...

LCRC is an unreal track. I had a blast and the mains were action packed. Except for Anthony killing me in buggy. I'll get ya one of these days man.

Great driving by Anthony and Paul though. They have their stuff figured out and drove great and deserve the W's.

As for the track, it was just awesome. The layout was a lot of fun and wow was it a fuel killer. Soo much on-power and technical parts. Kevin really knows his layouts.

Thanks to everyone involved to put on a great show and I can't wait to come back.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default R/C GEAR FORSALE!!! GREAT DEAL!!!!!!

R/C gear forsale.First,I have a PERSONAL TRANSPONDER with a MINI DEANS connector on it but is in GREAT shape (works Flawlessly) and still have the MYLAPS sleeve for it. I have a Brandnew (put together in winter time and ran 3 times in the beginning of spring!!) Odonnell ZO1B Buggy 2-in-1 kit.It will come RTR with a MAXPOWER Novarossi .21 engine with just brake-in on the engine with EB MODS 30%,a SLIGHTLY USED DYNAMITE PLATINUM (#053MR).It has a BRANDNEW JR 9100T steering servo and a used but in GREAT CONDITION JR 9000T servo for throttle.This will come with a Spectrum DX3S radio and the telemetry reciever,with a aluminum Transmitter case (Spectrum Brand).The radio is in GREAT CONDITION as is the reciever!! I have a Onyx Battery charger (Great Condition) 230 series (charges LIPOs,LIFEs ect...) I have a REBUILT Odonnell ZO1T Truggy,2 chasis (the one on it is BRANDNEW,NEVER USED,and the other is used but will serve as an extra),chasis have holes drilled and the ZO1B buggy radio tray is installed for better steering,aluminum hubs ($70.00),2 LOSI 350 engines,one was recently rebuilt with a turbo head and new piston and sleeve with break-in on it and the other RUNS AWESOME with around 2gal on it!!! All my stuff has been taken care of and treated with upmost respect to the hobby!! Please shoot me a PM if interested,I WILL get back to you ASAP. In case anyone would wounder why I am selling out so CHEAP,I am in the mist of opening my own Tattoo shop in the Duncansville area and DO NOT have the time to race or travel anymore and can REALLY use the $ for renovations to shop.PLEASE serious buyers ONLY!!!!! MUST SELL FAST,LOOKING TO SELL AS A PACKAGE DEAL FOR $350.00 or O.B.O!!! Still more stuff but will list if interested!!! Thank You Kevin for the post!!! Keep having a BLAST @ LCRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Tech Addict

ALso,I have banners forsale.I got a Team Associated (Blue banner) and a REEDY banner,TRAXXAS banner,HPI,Hotbodies,Hitec,Odonnell (BIG BANNER),more!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Track will open today at 2pm, planning on a water break at 7:30 or so. Got some rain yesterday that finally washed the goove off the track from the last race. We'll be open till 10pm. You can call the shop if you have any questions. 717-463-9173

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 07-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Kevin,

For the ROAR race, will you be implementing all of ROAR's rules? Just curious if you will be using the No Boost or Timing rule in 17.5 SC from them?!? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryan
Old 07-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Kevin,

For the ROAR race, will you be implementing all of ROAR's rules? Just curious if you will be using the No Boost or Timing rule in 17.5 SC from them?!? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryan
I actually think Steve from ROAR wants to discuss this at the race. That is what he indicated over on the racing forum for ROAR region 2. The other regional races it was supposed to be no boost or timing, but not everyone was following the rules. So, Steve wants to discuss it at LCRC with those in the short course class.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

Jason,

That's why I was asking in advance. If it's going to be no boost or timing, I will end up running mod and since we have such a long drive and track time will be limited, I'd like to have the motor in and the esc set before I leave the house. Thanks for the response...I'll see you guys in a few weeks.

Bryan
Old 07-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

We only have a few weeks until the ROAR Region 2 series race here at LCRC. It should be a great weekend of racing and a lot of fun. We'll be having practice on Friday night from 5pm to 10pm. Plenty of room for camping, I'll post hotel info soon. I'll be posting more details about the race/weekend later next week.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 07-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

When is the next club race and what is the starting time? HINT....
Old 07-24-2011, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

Default First ever Night Race at LCRC

This Saturday July 30th will be the first ever night race at LCRC. Track will be open at noon, driver's meeting at 5:30, racing at 6pm. 2 rounds of 6 min heats, 10 min A's for elec, 15 min A's for nitro. 8 min B's for both. Nothing fancy, just a fun, quick evening. $15 for the first and $10 for extra's.

More details in days to come.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 07-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Tech Elite

Sweet! Sat night racing.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hambone
Sweet! Sat night racing.
Agree, Will be sweet to not deal with the heat
Old 07-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey B , hopefully see ya there , be like racing at the bridge on saturday nite .
Old 07-26-2011, 06:09 AM
Tech Master

Today is looking like the best weather day of the week, I just walked the track and didn't even break a sweat. The temps and humid weather are going to be at their lowest of the week. Track open all day, lights on till 10pm. Watering around 6pm and again around 8pm. We've been running some heats for fun around 9pm the last couple weeks so make sure your personals are in.

Any questions, please call the shop, 717-463-9173

Kevin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.