Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK* >

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Old 03-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gdux
Really CR, you could throw 17's with my 6Eco on the first battery. We've got it just about right for indoors. Doug, CJ, and I all threw 17's in the main sat, my Mugen was the only one to do it twice. I could post the main results but that might salt wounds

Hey Brad, pm me your email addy and Dad and I will point you straight for indoors!! These guys won't get your goat that easy
Pretty sure the XRAY turned the fastest lap EVER on that track 2 weeks ago
Old 03-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by CJ Weaver
Pretty sure the XRAY turned the fastest lap EVER on that track 2 weeks ago
Doug duplicated that 17.5 lap in thursday practice (on a less than pristine track), and I threw 17.7 that same night. Recently the Mugen has been BY and far the most consistently fast buggy out there. With the exception of Rosenau's mod 4wd

Edit: Thought to add that the 6eco has the best laps/10 minute main time so far on this particular layout at 33 10:12 compared to the 33/10:15's shared by You and Doug. CR started it

Last edited by gdux; 03-28-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Victory Side
Ed, how is the ET coming. Got my Diffs and shocks built today.
AAron, So far so good. I tore it down and all the parts seem good. It's presently sitting in a box in pieces, but no worries, the RC8TE should be ready to go by opening day.

What motor and pinion/spur do you run?
Old 03-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lovell
Blontz...you need to go out and get yourself one of those hyper9e's...by what i have read it is the car to have...i don't see anything posted on how good the Mugen's are!

I think you are afraid to race indoors because you will get lapped running that Mugen against the hyper9e!

I'm bored!
What COUNTS is the fact that the Mugen was faster than the "Tim Junk" edition OUTDOOR two weeks ago. It may be a "ok" car indoors with little wee jumps and laps in the 18-20 second range but outdoor it's a whole different ball game. Plus the way I read, a Mugen still finished way ahead of the B'Qed "Damn It Broke Again" Edition.

......and I wouldn't own a Hyper 9E "SANFORD & SON" Edition if you bought it for me. Hell it broke just from me looking at it. Fortunately we had a spare metal coat hanger laying around and it was ready to go in no time.

All I'm saying is when your kit comes with a dust pan/broom and a trash bag it should tell you something.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Hey fellas,
I cant wait to come up and check out the track this year. I just got myself a nitro buggy again.
I have heard so many good things about this place.
About what time do you guys normally finish up on saturdays?
Old 03-28-2011, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HR-1320
me and buddy would like to come up next tuesday. as in after tomorrow. you guys open weather permiting? heard nothing but good things and wanna see it before we come up for a race.
Weather permitting the track is usually open early afternoon on Tuesday and will run till 10pm. ($10 fee per driver) The computer is usually on for lap times and the hobby shop is open as long as the track is running. If you have any other questions please feel free to call the shop any time. 717-463-9173

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 03-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ShtLuck
Hey fellas,
I cant wait to come up and check out the track this year. I just got myself a nitro buggy again.
I have heard so many good things about this place.
About what time do you guys normally finish up on saturdays?
Depends on what type of race it is, club races are usually done around 6pm and cash races usually run an hour or two later. It also depends on the number of entries. The last race of the 2010 started at 11am and was over around 7 or 8 and we had 127 entries, just to give you an idea.

If you have other questions feel free to post up here or you can call the shop any time. 717-463-9173

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 03-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Depending on how the weather plays out this week, I'd like to have another open practice day on Sunday. It's supposed to be in the mid 50's with lots of sun but I don't know if the rain/snow from Thursday-Saturday is going to amount to anything or not. I'll keep you all posted.

Kevin
Old 03-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

i might be in for sunday if i can get this b6 broke in
Old 03-29-2011, 09:34 AM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by gixxerman
What COUNTS is the fact that the Mugen was faster than the "Tim Junk" edition OUTDOOR two weeks ago. It may be a "ok" car indoors with little wee jumps and laps in the 18-20 second range but outdoor it's a whole different ball game. Plus the way I read, a Mugen still finished way ahead of the B'Qed "Damn It Broke Again" Edition.

......and I wouldn't own a Hyper 9E "SANFORD & SON" Edition if you bought it for me. Hell it broke just from me looking at it. Fortunately we had a spare metal coat hanger laying around and it was ready to go in no time.

All I'm saying is when your kit comes with a dust pan/broom and a trash bag it should tell you something.
I bumped out of the B-main at my last indoor race....... Did you?
Old 03-29-2011, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by OSR
I bumped out of the B-main at my last indoor race....... Did you?
Nope, didn't go! I had to make ice cubes! Besides I am terrible at indoor 1/8th. Wish I could get a feel for it but I just can't. And btw, my last indoor race I would have bumped from the B........but I got taken out by my good friend Mike McGhee.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gdux
Really CR, you could throw 17's with my 6Eco on the first battery. We've got it just about right for indoors. Doug, CJ, and I all threw 17's in the main sat, my Mugen was the only one to do it twice. I could post the main results but that might salt wounds
Gary...I'm having some fun...my mind gets a little funny after sitting in the same house and only seeing a livingroom and bedroom for 107 days...

I know all cars that are running are capable of winning!..

I'm just busting Blontz's stones...he is MR. Mugen!

I will say this...ALL YOU ALL would be looking at the wing of my Agama if it was built and I could walk!
Old 03-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Nope, didn't go! I had to make ice cubes! Besides I am terrible at indoor 1/8th. Wish I could get a feel for it but I just can't. And btw, my last indoor race I would have bumped from the B........but I got taken out by my good friend Mike McGhee.
You need to run more 2wd...get that smoooth trigger finger back...you like to squeeze that trigger a little to quickly!

If you would of checked out on McGhee, he wouldn't of had the chance to take you out!..Step your game up son!!
Old 03-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by lovell
Gary...I'm having some fun...my mind gets a little funny after sitting in the same house and only seeing a livingroom and bedroom for 107 days...

I know all cars that are running are capable of winning!..

I'm just busting Blontz's stones...he is MR. Mugen!

I will say this...ALL YOU ALL would be looking at the wing of my Agama if it was built and I could walk!
I found this Agama that you speak of... Seems that it's a *wingless* vehicle, vibrantly colored in what I guess will be your new color scheme, and designed in Africa. It even has a wheelie bar, must be fast, where's the wing?
Attached Thumbnails LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*-crs-agama.jpg  
Old 03-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Tech Master

Smile Team Dudly

You guys really have alot of freetime
Maybe its time to start your own argument thread. You could title it "Team Dudly, my cars weaner is bigger then yer cars"... lol

When you guys gonna see the light of Losi?
everyone knows matanance rules!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.