OC Circuit

Old 06-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default OC Circuit

This will be OC Circuit's Summer Location every 2nd Sunday! It will also be the home of Speedtech RC's Round #2 RCGT Showdown. With the showdown, HPI has graciously donated Xpattern Pre-mounts(the same as the Reedy Race) for the participants of the RCGT Showdown.(While Supplies last!) Thanx and a couple of Bodies will be donated as well. Remember, this will be part of OC Circuit's regular club race so Run what you brung! That means, run your Sedans, RCGT cars, F1's, Pancars, Buggies, Trucks, RC18's, Nitro cars, and of coarse, your Slash's. We have fun here at OC Circuit. Please check out our website at http://socal.rcracing.com for our schedule and announcements!

See ya there!

Last edited by charlie_b; 07-02-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

4 more days till race day. Im excited!
Old 07-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by charlie_b
4 more days till race day. Im excited!
You're always excited. I see we have a new thread to fill up.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:45 AM
Super Moderator

Yep...we have a new home here in the CALI thread!

BTW...

BIG THANKYOU to Jose Navarro for generously giving his time and hard work for helping SCRUB all 100 roadrails as well as the 24" yellow dots. The roadrails are now cleaner and groomed so no more broken ends! We spent about 3 hours cleaning out the rails and dots.So please, when you see Jose at the track, thank him..buy him a coke...even buy him flowers! What ever it is..please thank him for making YOUR track nicer looking. Hopefully the banners i ordered will come tomorrow. We will be at Surd City this Saturday for some track washing/cleaning. Anyone who wants to help out, just show up about 4:30pmand we should be done by 6:00pm. Probably sooner if we get more people to help out. Anyway, Sunday is gonna be one AWESOME event! See ya all there!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Tech Adept

I wish i could make it but i have alot to do to my tc5 before its ready to hit the tracks. and hey charlie ill make shure to have it up and running at the hobby town race. ima run rookie with it so i can race it wit my dad and uncle but other then that i think ima try to run the nxt rcgt series
Old 07-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

ABC Hobbies has GRACIOUSLY donated 2 bodies(1 Mchassis size and a 1/10th scale) and an ABC GENETIC car kit for this Glorified Club Race Raffle. THANK YOU ABC! You guys ROCK!

Originally Posted by DirtDrop
I wish i could make it but i have alot to do to my tc5 before its ready to hit the tracks. and hey charlie ill make shure to have it up and running at the hobby town race. ima run rookie with it so i can race it wit my dad and uncle but other then that i think ima try to run the nxt rcgt series
What do you need done? Im sure we can get it running and ready to race with in an hour. PM me and let me know. If it is just set up, that is easy. If you need tires and electronics..that is easy too. Just PM me so we can get you ready to go.

Last edited by charlie_b; 07-09-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlie_b
Yep...we have a new home here in the CALI thread!

BTW...

BIG THANKYOU to Jose Navarro for generously giving his time and hard work for helping SCRUB all 100 roadrails as well as the 24" yellow dots. The roadrails are now cleaner and groomed so no more broken ends! We spent about 3 hours cleaning out the rails and dots.So please, when you see Jose at the track, thank him..buy him a coke...even buy him flowers! What ever it is..please thank him for making YOUR track nicer looking. Hopefully the banners i ordered will come tomorrow. We will be at Surd City this Saturday for some track washing/cleaning. Anyone who wants to help out, just show up about 4:30pmand we should be done by 6:00pm. Probably sooner if we get more people to help out. Anyway, Sunday is gonna be one AWESOME event! See ya all there!
Where is Surd City?
My wife is going to some artsy thing in Laguna so i am going to try and make it up to help. It would be hard for me to make it early on sunday coming from smellysnore.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by DG Designs
Where is Surd City?
My wife is going to some artsy thing in Laguna so i am going to try and make it up to help. It would be hard for me to make it early on sunday coming from smellysnore.
Just give me your info and ill put you in. Charge your batteries the night before and you should be good to go. As long as you check in before we start, you should be ok. Even if you show up after, i can still add you in.

Last edited by charlie_b; 07-10-2009 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I had heard that the majority of the F1 class is running 17.5? Just wanted to confirm, TIA.

Craig
Old 07-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Anyone wanna make a buck? I need an F-103 rear axel for the race tomrrow. Please let me know if anyone has anything available.

TIA
Old 07-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by downtempo
I had heard that the majority of the F1 class is running 17.5? Just wanted to confirm, TIA.

Craig
I think until we get a good count on who will be there tomorrow, Mabuchi/17.5 will have to be mixed until we can separate the two classes. Either way, i will be there with my Mabuchi F103.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Tech Master

^ I was just curious, no big deal at all.

I tried a standard motor instead of my usual silver can for the 1st time today, two axles and a gear box plate later...
Old 07-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by downtempo
^ I was just curious, no big deal at all.

I tried a standard motor instead of my usual silver can for the 1st time today, two axles and a gear box plate later...
Yeah,..that can be a pain.

Well, Track was Blown, Swept, and tried with NO track sauce and the surface has a LOT OF GRIP! We will sauce anyway to make sure EVERYONE has TRACTION!

Thankyou Mark Barden, Bad Santa, DG Designs, and Jose Navarro for helping out with the track. See you all Bright and early!
Old 08-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

wow guess nobody likes charlies threat on the track forums
Old 08-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Nope...it's ok. I know who the real cool people are so its all gravy.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.