New Track in Placentia, CA LRH Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default New Track in Placentia, CA LRH Raceway

LRH Raceway comming soon!

lrh.com
We want to hear from you! Please contact us with any comments or questions at one of the following numbers or through our email form provided below. Phone Numbers: (714) 401-6026 or (714) 271-9415, LRH Hobbies, 1007 Melrose ST., Placentia, CA 92870.

Supplies Indoor Offroad Track and On site Hobby store More to come. Hop tp see you soon.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Are we talking indoor Nitro offroad or only electric?
Old 04-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Tech Adept

Sweet. Are you up and running yet or close to it? Your close to OCRC. Will that conflict. Hope not. You should bring it farther south so us mass San Diego peole can come more often.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Yes I was looking for a track close to my house in Arcadia!
Is it On-road?
Old 04-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Tech Adept

I hope this isn't a Thread to get peoples hopes up. If not I can't wait.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Tech Master

LRH, congradulations on opening a track, we need more people with your ambition in this industry. Let me know if you you need help with you C.U.P. or other problems you might run into.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default new track w00t

lrh.com
sure you know this but if not your url aint workin

close the where WCH is going in too...hope it works out for everyone. I am with Krupa (how did you lose that lead? nice racing though, fun to watch) would be nice to see a San Diego track. sure seems to be a lot of folks down here that would support a LHS/offroad track.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by toybreaker
lrh.com
sure you know this but if not your url aint workin

close the where WCH is going in too...hope it works out for everyone. I am with Krupa (how did you lose that lead? nice racing though, fun to watch) would be nice to see a San Diego track. sure seems to be a lot of folks down here that would support a LHS/offroad track.
I agree!!! San Diego has a TON of people that race. Just not many to no places to go.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default lrhhobbies.com

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the support and I appreciate all the inquiries. The correct web address is lrhhobbies.com

We are located in Placentia and yes we are in the process of building an indoor offroad 1/10th scale track.

So far we have dumped over 130 tons of clay and are still massaging it. We are using a special clay/dirt that has pretty much zero dust and has excellent bite.

We are still working out all the details and are hoping to open in the next couple of weeks. Our website is up and running but it is also still under construction. Even though our website still does not reflect everything we can get pretty much anything you may need. Please visit our site and show some support.

Our main goal is to open a track and shop that really cares about its customers. LITERALLY! I can't begin to tell you how much I hate bad customer service.

Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected]
Old 04-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

LRH looking good cant wait..Im the owner of that last nitro track in Santa Ana...let know when it opens..thanks
Old 04-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by DannyS
LRH, congradulations on opening a track, we need more people with your ambition in this industry. Let me know if you you need help with you C.U.P. or other problems you might run into.

Thanks! Wow I had no idea your track was in the works. Glad to see the hobby is growing. Like you we want the hobby to grow and prosper. How did you get the city to sign off on your use of Nitro vehicles?
Old 04-17-2009, 07:42 AM
Tech Adept

Sweet. Can't wait to run there. Do you guys have any pictures? Is this track south of OCRC.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Tech Addict

Default Pictures

[QUOTE=Krupted;5696375]Sweet. Can't wait to run there. Do you guys have any pictures? Is this track south of OCRC.[/QUOTE

Yes we are South of OCRC. We are located where the 57 and 91 freeways intersect.

I will try and get some pics up this weekend.

Thanks!
Old 04-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=LRHHOBBIES.COM;5697143]
Originally Posted by Krupted
Sweet. Can't wait to run there. Do you guys have any pictures? Is this track south of OCRC.[/QUOTE

Yes we are South of OCRC. We are located where the 57 and 91 freeways intersect.

I will try and get some pics up this weekend.

Thanks!
Someone earlier said that you are running Nitro as well. Is that true? How are you going to do your schedule of races and practice? Can't wait to see some pictures. Should be sweet.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Tech Addict

Default Track pics

Ok so here are some pics of what we have so far. I am still not happy with the current set up but I guess for the time being it is still a WIP. Input would be greatly appreciated.

We will be working on the track tomorrow so if you are nearby feel free to drop by. If you have your car you can give it a try.

Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails New Track in Placentia, CA  LRH Raceway-img_2067.jpg   New Track in Placentia, CA  LRH Raceway-img_2081.jpg   New Track in Placentia, CA  LRH Raceway-img_2082.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.